Ajmer blast case: Court hearing deferred
Jaipur: Swami Aseemanand, an accused in the
Ajmer Dargah bomb blast case, was on Tuesday produced before a
court here for regular hearing which was, however, deferred.
Apart from 2007 Ajmer Dargah blast, which claimed three
lives and left 15 others injured, Aseemanand is an accused in
several other blast cases across the country.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- India mourns Lance Naik Hanumanthappa Koppad's death: Who said what
- ISI trains JeM, LeT terrorists: Former Pak president Pervez Musharraf
- Came to Mumbai from Pakistan to select 26/11 attack sites, David Headley tells Mumbai court
- 'Afzal Guru amar rahe', 'Kashmir lekar rahenge' slogans raised at Press Club of India
- Virat Kohli: Amid break-up rumors, cricketer spends time with most beautiful woman