Ajmer blast: Police remand of one accused extended
Ajmer: A local court on Friday extended the police remand of Lokesh Sharma, arrested in connection with the Ajmer Dargah blast, till June 1, and sent two other accused in the case to judicial custody.
The Chief Judicial Magistrate Court here extended the police remand of Sharma by 10 days, and sent Devender Gupta and Chandra Shekhar Leve to judicial custody.
Anti Terrorist Squad of Rajasthan presented the trio before the CJM court today after completion of police remand period.
The ATS had arrested Devendera Gupta of Ajmer and Chandra
Shekhar Leve and Lokesh Sharma of Mahu in connection with the
Ajmer Dargah blast.
Three persons were killed and 30 others injured when
explosives kept in a tiffin box went off at the famous sufi
shrine of Khwaja Moinuddin Chishti on October 11, 2007.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- To Sir with Love: School kids pay tribute to Dr Kalam
- DNA: Complete analysis of APJ Abdul Kalam's life and achievements
- 6 leaders were in contact with Dawood Ibrahim till 26/11: Report
- Kalam's body flown to Delhi; PM, Prez lead nation in paying homage
- Rameswaram waits to give final salute to Dr Abdul Kalam
- When UN declared Dr APJ Abdul Kalam's 79th birthday as World Students' Day
- Ready to see Shah Rukh-Salman together on-screen?
- APJ Abdul Kalam's funeral: Why Rameswaram was chosen over New Delhi?
- SC refuses stay on Yakub Memon's hanging: As it happened
- New SC bench to hear 1993 Mumbai bomb blasts convict Yakub Memon's plea on Wednesday