Ajmer blast: Police remand of one accused extended
Ajmer: A local court on Friday extended the police remand of Lokesh Sharma, arrested in connection with the Ajmer Dargah blast, till June 1, and sent two other accused in the case to judicial custody.
The Chief Judicial Magistrate Court here extended the police remand of Sharma by 10 days, and sent Devender Gupta and Chandra Shekhar Leve to judicial custody.
Anti Terrorist Squad of Rajasthan presented the trio before the CJM court today after completion of police remand period.
The ATS had arrested Devendera Gupta of Ajmer and Chandra
Shekhar Leve and Lokesh Sharma of Mahu in connection with the
Ajmer Dargah blast.
Three persons were killed and 30 others injured when
explosives kept in a tiffin box went off at the famous sufi
shrine of Khwaja Moinuddin Chishti on October 11, 2007.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Missed the dance of American President Donald Trump? - Watch it here
- Pawan, a BE student develops smart dustbin -Watch
- DNA: Manish Sisodia faces CBI probe over alleged irregularities in 'Talk To AK' programme
- Barack Obama thanks Americans for making him a 'better man'
- UP elections: Mulayam Singh says he will campaign for son Akhilesh
- WATCH: MS Dhoni asks Jasprit Bumrah to go easy after he hurriedly ran out England skipper Eoin Morgan
- Accused of Muslim-bias on visa applications, Sushma Swaraj hits back
- WATCH: How MS Dhoni saved Yuvraj Singh's wicket with another successful DRS review
- Cuttack ODI: Umpire Kumar Dharmasena messes up DRS review, twitter couldn't stop trolling
- Donald Trump's Inauguration Day: As it happened