Ajmer blast: Police remand of one accused extended
Ajmer: A local court on Friday extended the police remand of Lokesh Sharma, arrested in connection with the Ajmer Dargah blast, till June 1, and sent two other accused in the case to judicial custody.
The Chief Judicial Magistrate Court here extended the police remand of Sharma by 10 days, and sent Devender Gupta and Chandra Shekhar Leve to judicial custody.
Anti Terrorist Squad of Rajasthan presented the trio before the CJM court today after completion of police remand period.
The ATS had arrested Devendera Gupta of Ajmer and Chandra
Shekhar Leve and Lokesh Sharma of Mahu in connection with the
Ajmer Dargah blast.
Three persons were killed and 30 others injured when
explosives kept in a tiffin box went off at the famous sufi
shrine of Khwaja Moinuddin Chishti on October 11, 2007.
- ED summons former Air Chief Marshal S.P. Tyagi
- DNA: When will Muslim women get freedom from triple divorce?
- NHRC issues notice to Rajasthan government over death of 11 children in home
- Delhi: 10-year-old boy dies due to overdose of Vitamin D
- Haryana: Groom injured in celebratory firing at wedding in Hissar
- Ex-servicemen suspend OROP protest, threaten to intensify agitation if demands not met
- West Bengal goes for fifth phase of polling on Saturday
- Tajikistan bans Russian-style surnames for children
- S&P keeps UK on triple-A rating, says expects no Brexit
- Google Translate turns 10: Five interesting things you want to know about it