Ajmer blast: Raj ATS to interrogate RSS leader
Jaipur: Rajasthan Anti Terrorist Squad will
interrogate senior RSS leader Indresh Kumar whose name figures
in the chargesheet filed in a court in the case relating to
2007 Ajmer Dargah blast, Home Minister Shanti Kumar Dhariwal
said on Tuesday.
"ATS included Indresh`s name in the chargesheet on
the basis of evidences and he will be interrogated soon,"
Dhariwal told agency.
However, he did not clarify when and where the RSS
leader would be interrogated.
He refuted charges that naming Indresh in the chargesheet
was politically motived or some kind of conspiracy and said
ATS has done "an independent and fair inquiry".
"The ATS has concrete evidence against him. Indresh was
present at a secret meeting held in a Gujarati Guest House
here in October, 2005, and he stayed there under some false
name," he said.
The 806-page chargesheet was filed by ATS in the court of
Additional Chief Judicial Magistrate Jagendra Kumar Jain on
October 22 in connection with the blast on the premises of the
dargah of Khawaja Moinuddin Chishti that left three persons
dead and 15 others injured.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Panel discussion on Vishal Dadlani's controversial tweet on Jain monk
- Panel discussion on Vishal Dadlani's controversial tweet on Jain monk - Part II
- Essel Group Chairman Dr Subhash Chandra honoured in Haryana
- Watch: Essel Group Chairman Dr Subhash Chandra addresses people of Haryana
- India successfully test fires futuristic Scramjet Rocket Engine
- Islam doesn't allow women to visit graves, Haji Ali Dargah is one of them: Chairman
- Davis Cup: India to host Spain under flood-lights
- India, US eye bilateral trade worth $500 billion: Report
- GST, reforms to boost bilateral trade with India, address biz climate issues: US
- REVEALED: Gianni Infantino says FIFA salary less than USD 2m, well below Sepp Blatter earned