Ajmer blast: Raj ATS to interrogate RSS leader
Jaipur: Rajasthan Anti Terrorist Squad will
interrogate senior RSS leader Indresh Kumar whose name figures
in the chargesheet filed in a court in the case relating to
2007 Ajmer Dargah blast, Home Minister Shanti Kumar Dhariwal
said on Tuesday.
"ATS included Indresh`s name in the chargesheet on
the basis of evidences and he will be interrogated soon,"
Dhariwal told agency.
However, he did not clarify when and where the RSS
leader would be interrogated.
He refuted charges that naming Indresh in the chargesheet
was politically motived or some kind of conspiracy and said
ATS has done "an independent and fair inquiry".
"The ATS has concrete evidence against him. Indresh was
present at a secret meeting held in a Gujarati Guest House
here in October, 2005, and he stayed there under some false
name," he said.
The 806-page chargesheet was filed by ATS in the court of
Additional Chief Judicial Magistrate Jagendra Kumar Jain on
October 22 in connection with the blast on the premises of the
dargah of Khawaja Moinuddin Chishti that left three persons
dead and 15 others injured.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indian- Americans launch online petition to declare Pakistan 'sponsor of terrorism'
- Panel discussion over PM Modi's willingness to engage in direct dialogue with Pak
- EU warns Pakistan of political and economic sanctions over atrocities in Baloch
- Should Pakistani artists be restricted from working in India?
- PM Modi slams Pakistan govt during his speech in Kozhikode
- SHOCKING VIDEO: This man was trying to take selfie with python - You won't believe what happened next!
- Call up this number and get Reliance Jio's SIM for sure
- WATCH: Ravichandran Ashwin's magic ball that bamboozled Kane Williamson on Day 3
- If you have guts, send your suicide bombers to Pakistan: Samajwadi Party to MNS' Raj Thackeray
- Govt calls meet on Indus Water Treaty; Water Resources Ministry, MEA to brief PM Modi