Ajmer blast: Raj ATS to interrogate RSS leader
Jaipur: Rajasthan Anti Terrorist Squad will
interrogate senior RSS leader Indresh Kumar whose name figures
in the chargesheet filed in a court in the case relating to
2007 Ajmer Dargah blast, Home Minister Shanti Kumar Dhariwal
said on Tuesday.
"ATS included Indresh`s name in the chargesheet on
the basis of evidences and he will be interrogated soon,"
Dhariwal told agency.
However, he did not clarify when and where the RSS
leader would be interrogated.
He refuted charges that naming Indresh in the chargesheet
was politically motived or some kind of conspiracy and said
ATS has done "an independent and fair inquiry".
"The ATS has concrete evidence against him. Indresh was
present at a secret meeting held in a Gujarati Guest House
here in October, 2005, and he stayed there under some false
name," he said.
The 806-page chargesheet was filed by ATS in the court of
Additional Chief Judicial Magistrate Jagendra Kumar Jain on
October 22 in connection with the blast on the premises of the
dargah of Khawaja Moinuddin Chishti that left three persons
dead and 15 others injured.
- J&K: Teams named after militants in cricket tournament
- Laser walls activated along Indo-Pak border to keep vigil against terrorists
- Haji Ali Dargah row: Trupti Desai wants support of Aamir, Salman, SRK
- ISRO successfully launches IRNSS-1G into the orbit
- IRNSS-1G launch: It's a great gift to people of India from scientists, says PM Modi
- VVIP chopper scam: Ex-IAF chief SP Tyagi had admitted to meeting middleman Haschke
- F-16 fighter jets sold to Pakistan could be used against India: US lawmakers
- Fee hike: Schools will not budge with dharnas, submit a written complaint, Manish Sisodia tells parents
- Know what Shah Rukh Khan feels about PM Narendra Modi’s ‘Make In India’ initiative
- Know how Karan Johar entertains ‘India's Got Talent’ co-judge Malaika Arora Khan