Ajmer blast: Raj ATS to interrogate RSS leader
Jaipur: Rajasthan Anti Terrorist Squad will
interrogate senior RSS leader Indresh Kumar whose name figures
in the chargesheet filed in a court in the case relating to
2007 Ajmer Dargah blast, Home Minister Shanti Kumar Dhariwal
said on Tuesday.
"ATS included Indresh`s name in the chargesheet on
the basis of evidences and he will be interrogated soon,"
Dhariwal told agency.
However, he did not clarify when and where the RSS
leader would be interrogated.
He refuted charges that naming Indresh in the chargesheet
was politically motived or some kind of conspiracy and said
ATS has done "an independent and fair inquiry".
"The ATS has concrete evidence against him. Indresh was
present at a secret meeting held in a Gujarati Guest House
here in October, 2005, and he stayed there under some false
name," he said.
The 806-page chargesheet was filed by ATS in the court of
Additional Chief Judicial Magistrate Jagendra Kumar Jain on
October 22 in connection with the blast on the premises of the
dargah of Khawaja Moinuddin Chishti that left three persons
dead and 15 others injured.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Shocking: New ISIS video shows English-speaking boy beheading man
- Watch: Hafiz Saeed warns India of more terror attacks
- DNA: Army declares all soldiers in Siachen avalanche dead
- DNA: Indian Navy set to conduct International Fleet Review 2016
- Modi should not think of sending forces to fight ISIS: AIMIM chief Owaisi
- Ahead of 'Kashmir Solidarity Day', Hafiz Saeed's JuD releases controversial video featuring Pakistani Army chief
- `Jawaharlal Nehru awarded the man who stole Subhas Chandra Bose's INA treasure`
- Ten Army soldiers missing in Siachen avalanche presumed dead; PM Modi 'salutes' martyrs
- VIDEO: Ambidextrous Sri Lankan Kamindu Mendis bowling with both hands
- ‘Ghayal Once Again’ tweet review