Ajmer dargah blast accused send to 14-day judicial custody
Ajmer: A district court here on Tuesday send
Lokesh Sharma, an accused in the 2007 Ajmer dargah blast case,
to 14-day judicial custody.
Chief Judicial Magistrate (CJM) awarded judicial custody
to Sharma till June 14 after ATS presented him in his court on
completion of police remand.
Soon after the order he was taken to central jail Ajmer.
Two other accused Devendra Gupta and Chandra Sekhar are
already in judicial custody in the blast case in which two
persons were killed.
Anti Terrorist Squad, Rajasthan had arrested Devendra
Gupta of Ajmer, Chandra Shekhar Leve and Lokesh Sharma of Mahu
in connection with the Ajmer dargah bomb blast case.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: Yogi Adityanath's first speech as Uttar Pradesh CM in Gorakhpur
- Fateh Ka Fatwa: Is it time to introduce reforms in Muslim laws?
- BJP MLA Vikram Saini accused of voicing controversial statement
- Watch: Yogi Adityanath's speech at Gorakhnath temple
- DNA: Analysing the 'no first use' nuclear policy of India
- Is this for real: Ajinkya Rahane bizarre shot went for six, concerned Virat Kohli settles with smile — WATCH
- WATCH: Tom Latham takes IMPOSSIBLE catch to dismiss Faf du Plessis
- Sunil Grover to return as Dr Mashoor Gulati!
- Cow slaughter should be banned across the country; Muslims should stop eating meat: Azam Khan
- Those ready to work 20 hours daily are welcome, rest can leave - UP CM Yogi Adityanath's message to govt officials