Ajmer Dargah blast probe heading in positive direction: Min
Jaipur: The state Anti-Terrorist Squad`s
investigation in the Ajmer Dargah blast case is heading in a
"very positive direction", Rajasthan Home Minister Shanti
Dhariwal said on Saturday.
"Investigation by ATS in the Ajmer Dargah bomb blast
case has so far been successful and the present investigation
is also heading in positive direction," Dhariwal told
reporters on the sidelines of a function.
However, he did not divulge any fresh details about
The ATS is currently interrogating the key accused
"The course of investigation is on, and right now, I
can only say that it is quite positive," he said.
The ATS took Aseemanand under its custoday on
production warrant after bringing him from Panchkula on
Aseemanand, a right-wing Hindu group Abhinav Bharat
member, is the key accused of 2007 Dargah blast case in which
three people were killed.
Last year, the ATS arrested other accused Devendra
Gupta from Ajmer, and Chandrashekhar and Lokesh from Madhya
Pradesh and later arrested two more suspected- Harshad Bhai
Solanki, who was also involved in Best Bakery case of Vadodara
and was absconding since 2004, and Mukesh Vasani, from
Gujarat, in connection with the blast.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Tirupati, Tirumala rains update: Temple remains open; pilgrims continue to pour in for darshan
- BJP's big poser to Aamir Khan: Is there any better neighbour for Muslims than a Hindu?
- Muslim leader Asaduddin Owaisi says Aamir Khan wrong in wanting to leave India
- Failed to secure confirmed reservation in train? Now you can travel in pantry car!
- Europe to 'free up space' by kicking out tens of thousands of Pakistanis