Allowance to judicial officers in Rajasthan
Jaipur: The Rajasthan government has given its nod for providing uniform allowance and domestic help allowance to the officers of Rajasthan Judicial Service and Rajasthan Higher Judicial Service.
All the officers of the state judicial service and the state higher judicial service will now be entitled to Rs 6,000 as uniform allowance in a block of three years.
The officers who already receive the allowance under five-year block will get the next allowance after completing the five years term.
Retired officers of both the services will now get Rs 2,500 per month as the domestic help allowance (effective from January 1, 2006), according to an official release.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- China condemns Pakistan over Uri terror attack
- Indian- Americans launch online petition to declare Pakistan 'sponsor of terrorism'
- DNA: Analysis over who is responsible for tense condition of Kashmir after Burhan Wani's death?
- Should Pakistani artists be restricted from working in India?
- Congress workers thrash students for showing black flags to Rahul Gandhi in Raebareli
- Onam Bumper Lottery/Kerala Thiruvonam Bumper-2016 BR-51 draw result declared - Here is the winning ticket number
- Uri attack: Israel ready to help India with cutting-edge technology to secure borders
- India's Rafale vs Pakistan's F-16: Why the French fighter jet is the best choice for dogfight
- MNS ultimatum to Pakistani actors: Leave India in 48-hour deadline
- All you need to know about Reliance JioFi at Rs 1,999 – use free data till December 31