Allowance to judicial officers in Rajasthan
Jaipur: The Rajasthan government has given its nod for providing uniform allowance and domestic help allowance to the officers of Rajasthan Judicial Service and Rajasthan Higher Judicial Service.
All the officers of the state judicial service and the state higher judicial service will now be entitled to Rs 6,000 as uniform allowance in a block of three years.
The officers who already receive the allowance under five-year block will get the next allowance after completing the five years term.
Retired officers of both the services will now get Rs 2,500 per month as the domestic help allowance (effective from January 1, 2006), according to an official release.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- India mourns Lance Naik Hanumanthappa Koppad's death: Who said what
- ISI trains JeM, LeT terrorists: Former Pak president Pervez Musharraf
- Kumar Vishwas' birthday bash: Ajit Doval, BJP and RSS leaders attend; Arvind Kejriwal missing
- Virat Kohli: Amid break-up rumors, cricketer spends time with most beautiful woman
- Snapdeal employee Dipti Sarna reaches home, police and family remain tight-lipped over her recovery