Ammonia gas leakage reported from Jaipur village
Last Updated: Tuesday, June 26, 2012 - 14:20
Jaipur: Nearly 200 houses were evacuated in a Jaipur village on Tuesday following ammonia gas leakage.
Reports said leakage of ammonia gas was detected from an ice factory.
Situation is reported to be under control at the moment.
First Published: Tuesday, June 26, 2012 - 14:20
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Panel discussion on clashes at JNU over Afzal Guru row
- DNA: JNU students clash over Afzal Guru row
- JNU students call terrorist Afzal Guru a martyr amid anti-nationalist slogans
- Panel discussion on clashes at JNU over Afzal Guru row- Part II
- PM Modi breaks protocol to receive Abu Dhabi Crown Prince Al Nahyan
- JNU erupts over 'Shaheed Afzal Guru', 'Azad Kashmir'; rival student groups clash, police deployed
- AAP poster showing Arvind Kejriwal with Bhindranwale sparks row in Punjab
- Video of Hanumanthappa's rescue that went viral on social media is fake - Watch
- Paid sex: Good or bad? This girl was too eager to find out - Watch what happened!
- Saraswati Puja on Vasant Panchami - Tithi, Muhurt and Vidhi