Army jawan commits suicide in Rajasthan
Bikaner: An Army jawan allegedly committed suicide by hanging himself in Suratgarh Cantonment area.
32-year-old Praful Kumar, who was posted at 6006 Armoured workshop in the cantonment area, did not turn up for attendance this morning and later he was found hanging in the workshop, police said.
Praful, who was unmarried, hailed from Mau in Madhya Pradesh.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sheena murder: Trio to be taken to Raigad to re-construct crime scene
- Mikhail emailed sister Sheena Bora's resignation letter: Report
- Raksha Bandhan: Sushma Swaraj ties Rakhi to Venkaiah Naidu
- Shiv Sena announces award of 2 lakh for Hindu families with 5 kids
- Watch: Wife catches husband with his girlfriend at Goa Airport
- Women's hockey team seals Olympic spot after 36 years, creates history on Dhyan Chand's birthday
- Sushma Swaraj ties rakhi to M Venkaiah Naidu
- Indrani Mukerjea's son Mikhail emailed Sheena Bora's resignation letter
- Know box-office report of Saif-Katrina's 'Phantom'
- Ten interesting facts about hockey legend Dhyan Chand