Army jawan commits suicide in Rajasthan
Bikaner: An Army jawan allegedly committed suicide by hanging himself in Suratgarh Cantonment area.
32-year-old Praful Kumar, who was posted at 6006 Armoured workshop in the cantonment area, did not turn up for attendance this morning and later he was found hanging in the workshop, police said.
Praful, who was unmarried, hailed from Mau in Madhya Pradesh.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Here's what Islamic State captors told Indian teachers
- Pakistan releases 163 Indian fishermen as goodwill gesture
- Drishyam earns Rs 17 cr in 2 days, Bajrangi clocks Rs 283 cr
- Two Indians freed from ISIS captivity in Libya to head home, fate of other two unknown
- Washington Mayor calls Michelle Obama 'gorilla face', says 'she is attractive only to monkey man Barack'