Army jawan commits suicide in Rajasthan
Bikaner: An Army jawan allegedly committed suicide by hanging himself in Suratgarh Cantonment area.
32-year-old Praful Kumar, who was posted at 6006 Armoured workshop in the cantonment area, did not turn up for attendance this morning and later he was found hanging in the workshop, police said.
Praful, who was unmarried, hailed from Mau in Madhya Pradesh.
- GSGMC demands to remove DU book's chapter calling Bhagat Singh a terrorist
- Bizarre selfie craze: 15-year-old boy shoots self in Pathankot, lands in hospital
- Quota stir in Gujarat phase-II: Hardik Patel's PAAS to begin 'lollipop Mahotsav' protest from today
- Real Estate Act, designed to protect consumer interest, comes into force from today
- What an idea! Here's why NCP workers in Maharashtra danced in 'Nagin' style - Watch video