Army jawan commits suicide in Rajasthan
Bikaner: An Army jawan allegedly committed suicide by hanging himself in Suratgarh Cantonment area.
32-year-old Praful Kumar, who was posted at 6006 Armoured workshop in the cantonment area, did not turn up for attendance this morning and later he was found hanging in the workshop, police said.
Praful, who was unmarried, hailed from Mau in Madhya Pradesh.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- PM Narendra Modi pitches for 'Selfie with daughter' initiative
- Kejriwal knew Tomar possessed fake degree, says Yogendra Yadav
- Ajinkya Rahane to captain India on Zimbabwe tour; Dhoni, Kohli rested
- Need another agricultural revolution: PM Modi
- Monsoon's after-effects troubling everyday lives in cities
- India vs Zimbabwe: Ajinkya Rahane to lead; MS Dhoni, Virat Kohli rested
- Tihar Jail's security breached: Lt Governor Najeeb Jung orders probe, Centre seeks report
- MEA declines information on Lalit Modi's passport issue, draws flak
- Varun-Shraddha's `ABCD2` holds a firm grip at Box Office!
- School director beaten to death after two students found dead in Bihar