Army jawan commits suicide in Rajasthan
Bikaner: An Army jawan allegedly committed suicide by hanging himself in Suratgarh Cantonment area.
32-year-old Praful Kumar, who was posted at 6006 Armoured workshop in the cantonment area, did not turn up for attendance this morning and later he was found hanging in the workshop, police said.
Praful, who was unmarried, hailed from Mau in Madhya Pradesh.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sachin Tendulkar joins Narendra Modi's #SelfieWithDaughter campaign
- BJP MP Hema Malini injured, one child killed in Dausa road accident
- Dausa car crash: Hema Malini injured, child killed; MP's driver booked for over speeding
- Islamic State trying to gain foothold in Pakistan-occupied Kashmir: Army
- Kapil Sharma shares pic with Salman Khan; ‘Comedy Nights...’ to go off air