Asaram Bapu`s aide sent to jail
Jodhpur: Key witness and aide of incarcerated self-styled godman Asaram Bapu was today remanded to nine-day judicial custody by a local court here.
Shiva was produced before District and Sessions Judge Manoj Kumar Vyas, who sent him to judicial custody till September 16. Now, both Asaram and Shiva will be produced in the court on September 16.
Police kept Shiva in its custody for four days and has extracted vital information pertaining to the case, officials said. Police will now arrest Shilpi, Sharad Chandra and cook of Asaram for further interrogation.
"We are verifying evidences obtained so far following the interrogation of Shiva to see whether they have any relevance with the case or not," DCP Lamba said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: Yogi Adityanath's first speech as Uttar Pradesh CM in Gorakhpur
- Watch: Yogi Adityanath's speech at Gorakhnath temple
- Yogi Adityanath to visit Gorakhpur for first time today after becoming UP CM
- DNA: Analysing the 'no first use' nuclear policy of India
- Amit Shah addresses BJP's mega convention in Delhi
- Is this for real: Ajinkya Rahane bizarre shot went for six, concerned Virat Kohli settles with smile — WATCH
- WATCH: Skipper Virat Kohli carries drinks for Team India
- WATCH: Tom Latham takes IMPOSSIBLE catch to dismiss Faf du Plessis
- Mohanlal's 'Manyam Puli' has a BREATHTAKING scene where TIGER attacks a boy! WATCH 'Pulimurugan' clip
- Kapil Sharma-Sunil Grover fight: Will it be a shutdown for 'The Kapil Sharma Show'?