Asaram`s health deteriorates, rushed to hospital
Zee Media Bureau
Jodhpur: Spiritual leader Asaram Bapu, who is lodged in Jodhpur Central Jail on accusations of rape, was rushed to the Mahatma Gandhi Hospital here after his health deteriorated.
During his check-up, Asaram told the Neurophysician that he is not able to sleep properly in the jail and that there is pain in his jaws.
After attending to him, doctor advised Asaram to get the X-ray and blood tests done. He was later sent back to the prison after receiving medical attention.
The Supreme Court earlier had sought Rajasthan government`s response to a petition filed by Asaram Bapu, in custody since August last year on rape charges, seeking bail on ground of ill-health.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Entire Indian force can't defend Kashmir from terrorists: Farooq Abdullah
- Woman cop transferred within 24 hours of spat with Haryana minister Anil Vij
- Pakistan vs England, 2nd T20: Live Streaming
- It's a reality, Muslim youths from South India more attracted to ISIS: Kiren Rijiju
- PM Narendra Modi meets journalists at Diwali Milan