Asaram`s health deteriorates, rushed to hospital
Zee Media Bureau
Jodhpur: Spiritual leader Asaram Bapu, who is lodged in Jodhpur Central Jail on accusations of rape, was rushed to the Mahatma Gandhi Hospital here after his health deteriorated.
During his check-up, Asaram told the Neurophysician that he is not able to sleep properly in the jail and that there is pain in his jaws.
After attending to him, doctor advised Asaram to get the X-ray and blood tests done. He was later sent back to the prison after receiving medical attention.
The Supreme Court earlier had sought Rajasthan government`s response to a petition filed by Asaram Bapu, in custody since August last year on rape charges, seeking bail on ground of ill-health.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Mann Ki Baat: PM Modi pays tribute to Kargil war martyrs
- Parade and hang Tiger, not Yakub: Salman Khan
- India to give fresh dossier to Pakistan on Lakhvi, Dawood, Hafiz
- Veterans serve country but do not get their due, says Anna Hazare
- Salman's controversial tweet on Yakub Memon a 'contempt of court'?
- Watch: Yuvraj Singh takes up Shoaib Malik's challenge, puts on his dancing shoes
- Mann ki Baat: Govt to provide cashless treatment to road accident victims, says PM Modi
- SC to resume hearing on Mumbai blasts convict Yakub Memon's mercy plea on Tuesday
- Exercise, healthy food prevent knee pain in adults with diabetes
- Lalu Prasad Yadav arrested as RJD bandh cripples life in Bihar