Asaram`s health deteriorates, rushed to hospital
Zee Media Bureau
Jodhpur: Spiritual leader Asaram Bapu, who is lodged in Jodhpur Central Jail on accusations of rape, was rushed to the Mahatma Gandhi Hospital here after his health deteriorated.
During his check-up, Asaram told the Neurophysician that he is not able to sleep properly in the jail and that there is pain in his jaws.
After attending to him, doctor advised Asaram to get the X-ray and blood tests done. He was later sent back to the prison after receiving medical attention.
The Supreme Court earlier had sought Rajasthan government`s response to a petition filed by Asaram Bapu, in custody since August last year on rape charges, seeking bail on ground of ill-health.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Discussion over BJP's enormous victory in Maharashtra civic polls
- UP polls: Top 5 highlights of PM Modi's speech in Bahraich
- BMC elections 2017: Who will be the Mayor of Mumbai?
- NASA discovers seven Earth-like planets orbiting a single star
- BMC election results 2017: Shiv Sena ahead as single largest party
- Reliance Jio Vs Airtel free data plan: A comparison
- BMC election 2017 results: As it happened
- Maharashtra Civic Poll Results 2017: As it happened on Thursday
- WATCH: When Matthew Renshaw left everybody surprised by 'retiring ill' on Day 1 of India-England Test
- World's heaviest woman loses 50 kilos in just 12 days