Aseemanand`s judicial custody extended
Jaipur: A CBI court on Saturday extended the
judicial remand of Swami Aseemanand and three other accused in
the 2007 Ajmer Dargah blast case till May 27.
Besides right-wing activist Aseemanand, who is also
allegedly involved in several terror cases, the other three
accused in the Ajmer blast are Bharati Bhai, Harshad Solanki
and Mukesh Vasaani.
The CBI court extended the judicial remand of all the
four accused to May 27.
The bomb attack at the dargah of Sufi saint Khawaja
Moinuddin Chishti had left three persons dead and 15 wounded.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Mitchell Johnson takes a dig at Anil Kumble over calling Steve O'Keefe 'steady'
- IND vs AUS, 1st Test, Day 3: As it happened...
- WATCH: Kieron Pollard's epic celebration after destroying Lahore Qalandars in Dubai
- BMC poll results: Shiv Sena approaches Congress for pact, party says 'not interested'
- Indian man Srinivas Kuchibhotla shot dead in Kansas bar while watching basketball game - Know what happened