Aseemanand`s judicial custody extended
Jaipur: A CBI court on Saturday extended the
judicial remand of Swami Aseemanand and three other accused in
the 2007 Ajmer Dargah blast case till May 27.
Besides right-wing activist Aseemanand, who is also
allegedly involved in several terror cases, the other three
accused in the Ajmer blast are Bharati Bhai, Harshad Solanki
and Mukesh Vasaani.
The CBI court extended the judicial remand of all the
four accused to May 27.
The bomb attack at the dargah of Sufi saint Khawaja
Moinuddin Chishti had left three persons dead and 15 wounded.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- PM Modi visits Lord Jagannath temple at Puri
- Boyfriend murders DU student Arzu Singh; hides body in his house for three days
- International Fleet Review: India shows off naval prowess in "Operation Demo"
- Can comments on social media against politicians land you in jail?
- Declared unfit for employment, man invents cost-effective electric car called Pixie!
- PM Narendra Modi never disappoints his supporters, here's another example - see pic
- Year of the Monkey: Know how lucky you are according to Chinese calendar!
- India vs Sri Lanka 2016, 1st T20I: Squads, date, time, TV listing, live streaming
- WATCH: When PM Modi took his supporters by surprise, came to meet them standing on car's side foot step
- After prayers at Jagannath Temple, PM Narendra Modi inaugurates IOCL project at Paradip refinery