Asthma specialist Virendra Singh joins AAP
Jaipur: Renowned asthma specialist and Chief Editor of `Lung India` Dr Virendra Singh on Thursday joined Aam Admi Party (AAP) after obtaining voluntary retirement from the post of Superintendent of SMS hospital here.
"Dr Singh will play a major role in AAP`s anti-corruption campaign and bring good governance and swaraj to common man, the party`s state head Ashok Jain said.
Dr Singh is likely to be filed by AAP from Jaipur seat in upcoming Lok Sabha polls. Dr Singh has received several awards, including NRDC, B C Roy, National Academy of Medical Sciences, and highest merit cash award from the Government of Rajasthan in the field of Asthma and respiratory ailments.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch - IIT-Kharagpur develops superpower drone 'BHIM' that could aid soldiers in war zones
- Anti-Romeo squad launched: Has moral policing started in UP?
- Should Ram Mandir issue be resolved through mutual understanding?
- Jharkhand: Congress leader, 3 others killed in shootout in Dhanbad
- CM Yogi’s cleanliness drive: UP cops clean up police stations
- 400 Trinamool Congress members including many TMC stalwarts join BJP in Tripura
- Bhagat Singh, Sukhdev, Rajguru were hanged on 23 March 1931 – This is how PM Modi paid tribute today
- Hukumdev Narain Yadav to be new Vice-President of India?
- Kapil Sharma fight on flight row: Did Sunil Grover, Ali Asgar and Chandan Prabhakar skip shoot?
- Mohammad Kaif welcomes Yogi Adityanath's appointment as new Uttar Pradesh chief minister