Asthma specialist Virendra Singh joins AAP
Jaipur: Renowned asthma specialist and Chief Editor of `Lung India` Dr Virendra Singh on Thursday joined Aam Admi Party (AAP) after obtaining voluntary retirement from the post of Superintendent of SMS hospital here.
"Dr Singh will play a major role in AAP`s anti-corruption campaign and bring good governance and swaraj to common man, the party`s state head Ashok Jain said.
Dr Singh is likely to be filed by AAP from Jaipur seat in upcoming Lok Sabha polls. Dr Singh has received several awards, including NRDC, B C Roy, National Academy of Medical Sciences, and highest merit cash award from the Government of Rajasthan in the field of Asthma and respiratory ailments.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Panel discussion over PM Modi's willingness to engage in direct dialogue with Pak
- PM Modi slams Pakistan govt during his speech in Kozhikode
- EU warns Pakistan of political and economic sanctions over atrocities in Baloch
- Should Pakistani artists be restricted from working in India?
- Panel discussion over PM Modi's willingness to engage in direct dialogue with Pak - Part II
- SHOCKING VIDEO: This man was trying to take selfie with python - You won't believe what happened next!
- Call up this number and get Reliance Jio's SIM for sure
- WATCH: Ravichandran Ashwin's magic ball that bamboozled Kane Williamson on Day 3
- Uri effect? India, Afghanistan bypass Pak to set up exclusive air corridor
- Govt calls meet on Indus Water Treaty; Water Resources Ministry, MEA to brief PM Modi