Asthma specialist Virendra Singh joins AAP
Jaipur: Renowned asthma specialist and Chief Editor of `Lung India` Dr Virendra Singh on Thursday joined Aam Admi Party (AAP) after obtaining voluntary retirement from the post of Superintendent of SMS hospital here.
"Dr Singh will play a major role in AAP`s anti-corruption campaign and bring good governance and swaraj to common man, the party`s state head Ashok Jain said.
Dr Singh is likely to be filed by AAP from Jaipur seat in upcoming Lok Sabha polls. Dr Singh has received several awards, including NRDC, B C Roy, National Academy of Medical Sciences, and highest merit cash award from the Government of Rajasthan in the field of Asthma and respiratory ailments.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- India vs South Africa 2015: 3rd T20I - Preview
- Modi govt turns down IAF's request for more foreign fighter planes, pushes for Made-in-India Tejas
- Navjot Singh Sidhu diagnosed with DVT: Know about this life threatening disease!
- Unbelievable! Crops destroyed for Congress vice president Rahul Gandhi's rally in Karnataka
- Latest condition of Navjot Singh Sidhu: Sherry Paaji making steady recovery!