ATM machine stolen along with money in Jaipur
Jaipur: An ATM machine was stolen from its cabin along with the money in it estimated to be Rs 20 lakhs in Sikar district of Rajasthan.
The machine, belonging to State Bank of India installed in a cabin at Dhol road, was found missing today morning, Sikar SP, Haidar Ali Zaidi said.
The bank has not given a detailed report so far but it is estimated that the machine had cash of approximately Rs 20 lakh, the SP said, adding that no CCTV camera was installed in the cabin.
The matter was being investigated, he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Jawaharlal Nehru's Wikipedia page edited from govt IP address; Congress seeks PM Modi's reply
- No liberal approach, mediation or compromise in rape cases: Supreme Court
- Lalitgate: Centre denies deal with Congress over Sushma Swaraj, Vasundhara Raje
- Lalitgate: BJP helping fugitives, law breakers; PM Modi doing 'Maun Yoga', alleges Congress
- Parliamentary panel recommends 100% salary hike for MPs, health benefits for grandchildren