ATM stolen with Rs 14 lakh found, but cash missing
Jaipur: An ATM of Punjab National Bank, stolen along with Rs 14 lakh from Sherpur village in Alwar district, was on Thursday found in a well at Pali village following the interrogation of an accused detained here, the police said.
However, Rs 14 lakh is yet to be recovered, they said.
One Ghanshyam of Garh-Binjari was detained for interrogation on a tip-off, after which the ATM machine was found from the well in Alwar`s Pali village, they said.
The investigation and searches are on and the other accused, who are absconding from the village, will be nabbed soon.
The ATM machine was stolen on the intervening night of December 31 and January 1.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Does govt want to hike rail ticket in the name of subsidy?
- Does govt want to hike rail ticket in the name of subsidy? Part II
- Does govt want to hike rail ticket in the name of subsidy? Part III
- Does govt want to hike rail ticket in the name of subsidy? Part IV
- Panel discussion over India's bid for NSG
- 'NSG applications of Pakistan, India should be considered together'
- Jung, Meena will be summoned over Sheila govt 'scams': Dy Speaker
- CBI files fresh chargesheet against two in Vyapam cases
- ED officer loses annual increments for harassing woman
- Finally! Ringing Bells ready with two lakh Freedom 251 phones: Mohit Goel