ATM stolen with Rs 14 lakh found, but cash missing
Jaipur: An ATM of Punjab National Bank, stolen along with Rs 14 lakh from Sherpur village in Alwar district, was on Thursday found in a well at Pali village following the interrogation of an accused detained here, the police said.
However, Rs 14 lakh is yet to be recovered, they said.
One Ghanshyam of Garh-Binjari was detained for interrogation on a tip-off, after which the ATM machine was found from the well in Alwar`s Pali village, they said.
The investigation and searches are on and the other accused, who are absconding from the village, will be nabbed soon.
The ATM machine was stolen on the intervening night of December 31 and January 1.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'Baahubali' becomes first non-Hindi film to cross Rs 500 crore
- Washington Mayor calls Michelle Obama 'gorilla face', says 'she is attractive only to monkey man Barack'
- Ban on internet porn: Here's why it is impossible
- 'Bajrangi Bhaijaan' impact: Govt agrees to help deaf-and-dumb Indian girl stranded in Pakistan
- Govt doesn't want you to even watch porn in private, blocks over 800 sites