ATM stolen with Rs 14 lakh found, but cash missing
Jaipur: An ATM of Punjab National Bank, stolen along with Rs 14 lakh from Sherpur village in Alwar district, was on Thursday found in a well at Pali village following the interrogation of an accused detained here, the police said.
However, Rs 14 lakh is yet to be recovered, they said.
One Ghanshyam of Garh-Binjari was detained for interrogation on a tip-off, after which the ATM machine was found from the well in Alwar`s Pali village, they said.
The investigation and searches are on and the other accused, who are absconding from the village, will be nabbed soon.
The ATM machine was stolen on the intervening night of December 31 and January 1.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- PM Modi slams Pakistan govt during his speech in Kozhikode
- Panel discussion over PM Modi's willingness to engage in direct dialogue with Pak
- Panel discussion over PM Modi's willingness to engage in direct dialogue with Pak - Part II
- PM Modi calls meeting to review Indus Waters Treaty today
- Watch: Sushma Swaraj addresses the UN General Assembly
- SHOCKING VIDEO: This man was trying to take selfie with python - You won't believe what happened next!
- Donald Trump praises Hindu community's contributions to US
- WATCH: Ravichandran Ashwin's magic ball that bamboozled Kane Williamson on Day 3
- Uri effect? India, Afghanistan bypass Pak to set up exclusive air corridor
- Jio impact: Vodafone offers 10 GB 4G mobile services at 1 GB price