ATS proposes cash reward on Ajmer blast suspects
Jaipur: The Rajasthan Anti-Terrorism Squad
has submitted a proposal to the state Home Department to
declare a cash reward of Rs 5 lakh each for information on
three suspects of Ajmer Dargah bomb blast case.
"We recently submitted the proposal to the state Home
Department and awaiting response. We have proposed to declare
cash rewards of Rs 5 lakh each for the arrest of Jayanti Bhai,
Ramesh Gohil and Mafat Bhai of Gujarat," Additional SP (ATS)
Satyendra Singh said on Monday.
The ATS has already arrested blast accused Devendra
Gupta, Chandrashekhar, Lokesh, Harshad Bhai Solanki and Mukesh
Vasani, he said.
Three persons were killed and over 30 injured in the
2007 Ajmer bomb blast.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Beaten by mob in Kolkata, US NRI vows never to return in India
- When will democracy get freedom from dynasty politics?
- Delhi: Taxi driver dies as BMW rams into car near IIT
- DNA: Has bad time started for American 'media' after Donald Trump became US President?
- DNA: Analyzing the role of Netaji Subhash Chandra Bose in Indian Independence
- WATCH: Epic Staredown between Goldberg, The Undertaker and Brock Lesnar at WWE Raw
- Jallikattu stir: As it happened on Monday
- Naresh Agrawal breaks silence on leaving Akhilesh Yadav-led Samajwadi Party and joining BJP
- International Space Station – When, where and how to spot ISS
- Reliance Jio impact: Bharti Airtel Q3 net profit dips 54% to Rs 503.7 crore