ATS proposes cash reward on Ajmer blast suspects
Jaipur: The Rajasthan Anti-Terrorism Squad
has submitted a proposal to the state Home Department to
declare a cash reward of Rs 5 lakh each for information on
three suspects of Ajmer Dargah bomb blast case.
"We recently submitted the proposal to the state Home
Department and awaiting response. We have proposed to declare
cash rewards of Rs 5 lakh each for the arrest of Jayanti Bhai,
Ramesh Gohil and Mafat Bhai of Gujarat," Additional SP (ATS)
Satyendra Singh said on Monday.
The ATS has already arrested blast accused Devendra
Gupta, Chandrashekhar, Lokesh, Harshad Bhai Solanki and Mukesh
Vasani, he said.
Three persons were killed and over 30 injured in the
2007 Ajmer bomb blast.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- PM Modi lays foundation stone of IARI at Barhi: As it happened
- BJP can give even Dawood Ibrahim a clean chit: Digvijay Singh
- India likely to rest MS Dhoni, Virat Kohli for Zimbabwe tour
- India vs Zimbabwe: Ajinkya Rahane to lead; MS Dhoni, Virat Kohli rested
- Tihar Jail's security breached: Lt Governor Najeeb Jung orders probe, Centre seeks report