ATS proposes cash reward on Ajmer blast suspects
Jaipur: The Rajasthan Anti-Terrorism Squad
has submitted a proposal to the state Home Department to
declare a cash reward of Rs 5 lakh each for information on
three suspects of Ajmer Dargah bomb blast case.
"We recently submitted the proposal to the state Home
Department and awaiting response. We have proposed to declare
cash rewards of Rs 5 lakh each for the arrest of Jayanti Bhai,
Ramesh Gohil and Mafat Bhai of Gujarat," Additional SP (ATS)
Satyendra Singh said on Monday.
The ATS has already arrested blast accused Devendra
Gupta, Chandrashekhar, Lokesh, Harshad Bhai Solanki and Mukesh
Vasani, he said.
Three persons were killed and over 30 injured in the
2007 Ajmer bomb blast.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Divyansh's death not an accident, but a murder?
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: How realising the purpose of life gives you direction
- PM Modi visits Lord Jagannath temple at Puri
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: How realising the purpose of life gives you direction - Part II
- Boyfriend murders DU student Arzu Singh; hides body in his house for three days
- India brought Afghanistan athletes in chartered flight: Pakistan envoy impressed with SAG 2016
- PM Narendra Modi never disappoints his supporters, here's another example - see pic
- WATCH: When PM Modi took his supporters by surprise, came to meet them standing on car's side foot step
- Year of the Monkey: Know how lucky you are according to Chinese calendar!
- India vs Sri Lanka 2016, 1st T20I: Squads, date, time, TV listing, live streaming