ATS proposes cash reward on Ajmer blast suspects
Jaipur: The Rajasthan Anti-Terrorism Squad
has submitted a proposal to the state Home Department to
declare a cash reward of Rs 5 lakh each for information on
three suspects of Ajmer Dargah bomb blast case.
"We recently submitted the proposal to the state Home
Department and awaiting response. We have proposed to declare
cash rewards of Rs 5 lakh each for the arrest of Jayanti Bhai,
Ramesh Gohil and Mafat Bhai of Gujarat," Additional SP (ATS)
Satyendra Singh said on Monday.
The ATS has already arrested blast accused Devendra
Gupta, Chandrashekhar, Lokesh, Harshad Bhai Solanki and Mukesh
Vasani, he said.
Three persons were killed and over 30 injured in the
2007 Ajmer bomb blast.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Over 60 cadets killed in Pakistan police academy attack
- DNA: Terrorists' new strategy of snatching weapons from Indian security personnel
- Watch: PM Narendra Modi's ''progressive'' remark on triple talaq
- Panel discussion over vote bank politics on Hinduism
- Panel discussion over delayed development in Ayodhya
- Explosion in Delhi's Naya Bazar, one killed; anti-terror wing, Special cell at spot
- WATCH: Akhilesh Yadav's emotional speech revealing the real reason behind Samajwadi Party crisis; he was about to cry
- India vs New Zealand: Awestruck Kiwis witness MS Dhoni driving his Hummer in Ranchi, and photo goes viral
- Lashkar-e-Toiba claims responsibility for Uri attack in posters pasted in Pakistan town
- Naya Bazar explosion: Home Ministry seeks report from Delhi Police; one dead, 5 injured