Austrian national dies in hotel room
Jaisalmer: An Austrian national, engaged in hotel business here, died in his hotel room, police said on Saturday.
56-year-old Taylor Helmut, staying here since September 19, 2011, was running a hotel in the city. He was a diabetic and ailing for some time.
Yesterday, he received injuries in leg and started bleeding after he slipped while going to bathroom. He was rushed to a hospital where he died, police said.
The body has been shifted to Jodhpur medical college, they said, adding that the Embassy of Austria has been informed and postmortem will be conducted after arrival of the embassy officials.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Analysis on actions taken against students protesting at JNU
- DNA: Analysis on actions taken against students protesting at JNU - Part II
- Watch: How students at JNU showcased anti-India spirit! - Part II
- DNA: Gravitational waves detected, proving Einstein right!
- Watch: Panel discussion on students turning traitors at JNU - Part IV
- Ex-Army officers threaten to return JNU degrees against 'anti-national' activities in campus
- Delhi Police issues alert over alleged Hafiz Saeed's tweet backing 'pro-Pak' JNU protesters
- Really? Is this why Deepika Padukone not open about her alleged relationship with Ranveer Singh?
- Congress leader from Gujarat conspired to implicate Narendra Modi in Ishrat Jahan case: Ex-IB officer
- JNU row: Congress VP meets protesting students; ABVP raises black flags, shout "Rahul Gandhi Go Back"