Austrian national dies in hotel room
Jaisalmer: An Austrian national, engaged in hotel business here, died in his hotel room, police said on Saturday.
56-year-old Taylor Helmut, staying here since September 19, 2011, was running a hotel in the city. He was a diabetic and ailing for some time.
Yesterday, he received injuries in leg and started bleeding after he slipped while going to bathroom. He was rushed to a hospital where he died, police said.
The body has been shifted to Jodhpur medical college, they said, adding that the Embassy of Austria has been informed and postmortem will be conducted after arrival of the embassy officials.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: How to develop leadership quality in youths?
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: How to develop leadership quality in youths? - Part II
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: How to develop leadership quality in youths? - Part III
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: How to develop leadership quality in youths? - Part IV
- Will India's strategies change over issues with Pakistan?
- Karan Singh Grover had a great time at 'The Kapil Sharma Show', wants to visit again!
- Delhi L-G Najeeb Jung refuses AAP govt’s proposed app-based premium bus service scheme
- Final phase of Q4 results, progress of monsoon to guide market
- Attention tax evaders: From June 1, declare black money and come clean or else....
- Saqib Saleem all praises for Radhika Apte's 'knockout performance' in 'Phobia'!