Austrian national dies in hotel room
Jaisalmer: An Austrian national, engaged in hotel business here, died in his hotel room, police said on Saturday.
56-year-old Taylor Helmut, staying here since September 19, 2011, was running a hotel in the city. He was a diabetic and ailing for some time.
Yesterday, he received injuries in leg and started bleeding after he slipped while going to bathroom. He was rushed to a hospital where he died, police said.
The body has been shifted to Jodhpur medical college, they said, adding that the Embassy of Austria has been informed and postmortem will be conducted after arrival of the embassy officials.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Coimbatore: PM Narendra Modi unveils 112-foot tall bust of Lord Shiva
- Panel discussion on Farooq Abdullah's remark on terrorists
- Watch: PM Narendra Modi addressing rally in Imphal
- Will Shiv Sena join hands with Congress to stop BJP from entering BMC?
- DNA: Why depression cases are increasing rapidly in India?
- WATCH: Kieron Pollard's epic celebration after destroying Lahore Qalandars in Dubai
- Mitchell Johnson takes a dig at Anil Kumble over calling Steve O'Keefe 'steady'
- Indian doctor rescued from ISIS recounts horror, says 'they forced me to watch videos, shot me thrice'
- India vs Australia, 1st Test, Day 3: As it happened...
- BMC poll results: Shiv Sena approaches Congress for pact, party says 'not interested'