Austrian national dies in hotel room
Jaisalmer: An Austrian national, engaged in hotel business here, died in his hotel room, police said on Saturday.
56-year-old Taylor Helmut, staying here since September 19, 2011, was running a hotel in the city. He was a diabetic and ailing for some time.
Yesterday, he received injuries in leg and started bleeding after he slipped while going to bathroom. He was rushed to a hospital where he died, police said.
The body has been shifted to Jodhpur medical college, they said, adding that the Embassy of Austria has been informed and postmortem will be conducted after arrival of the embassy officials.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sunanda Pushkar murder case: Police may approach court seeking lie detector test on Shashi Tharoor
- Jayalalithaa wins big in RK Nagar by-poll, defeats CPI's Mahendran by over 1.5 lakh votes
- After Pankaja Munde, now Vinod Tawde accused of irregularities in awarding contracts in Maharashtra
- Check JEE (Main) 2015 rank on www.jeemain.nic.in, cbseresults.nic.in
- Delhi court restrains release of controversial movie 'Mohalla Assi'