Austrian national dies in hotel room
Jaisalmer: An Austrian national, engaged in hotel business here, died in his hotel room, police said on Saturday.
56-year-old Taylor Helmut, staying here since September 19, 2011, was running a hotel in the city. He was a diabetic and ailing for some time.
Yesterday, he received injuries in leg and started bleeding after he slipped while going to bathroom. He was rushed to a hospital where he died, police said.
The body has been shifted to Jodhpur medical college, they said, adding that the Embassy of Austria has been informed and postmortem will be conducted after arrival of the embassy officials.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Panel discussion on BJP MLAs assaulting legislator Rashid inside J&K Assembly
- Watch: How Russian special forces Spetsnaz will end terror of ISIS
- Vladimir Putin's attack on ISIS making America and NATO nations uneasy?
- Watch: Man beheads wife; roams on streets with severed head in Pune
- Greater Noida women blames UP police for stripping off their clothes
- Latest condition of Navjot Singh Sidhu: Sherry Paaji making steady recovery!
- FIR against Asaduddin Owaisi for posting objectionable picture of Yogi Adityanath on Facebook
- Man beheads wife over suspicion of illicit relationship, walks on road with her head
- Shocking! Saudi employer chops off Indian maid's hands
- Salman Khan's songs: Best five!