Ban on proposed Rajasthan govt employees` rally
Jaipur: The Rajasthan government has imposed
a ban on a proposed rally by a fraction of the state
government employees demanding reservation in promotions.
The rally was due tomorrow.
Heads of all the departments have been directed to ensure
full attendance of all the employees tomorrow, an official
No employee will be sent on field duty and their
attendance will be re-checked between 2:00 pm and 3:00 pm.
Stern action will be taken against the employees if found
absent from their office, he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Over 60 cadets killed in Pakistan police academy attack
- DNA: Exclusive report on the extreme sacrifices made by ITBP soldiers
- Watch: PM Narendra Modi's ''progressive'' remark on triple talaq
- DNA: Terrorists' new strategy of snatching weapons from Indian security personnel
- Panel discussion over delayed development in Ayodhya
- Explosion in Delhi's Naya Bazar, one killed; anti-terror wing, Special cell at spot
- This is why Cyrus Mistry was removed as Chairman of Tata Sons!
- WATCH: Akhilesh Yadav's emotional speech revealing the real reason behind Samajwadi Party crisis; he was about to cry
- Read letters by Ratan Tata to PM Narendra Modi and Group employees after Cyrus Mistry's ouster
- Prompt action on border pushes Pak to offer olive branch, says both sides need to 'formalise' 2003 ceasefire