Ban on proposed Rajasthan govt employees` rally
Jaipur: The Rajasthan government has imposed
a ban on a proposed rally by a fraction of the state
government employees demanding reservation in promotions.
The rally was due tomorrow.
Heads of all the departments have been directed to ensure
full attendance of all the employees tomorrow, an official
No employee will be sent on field duty and their
attendance will be re-checked between 2:00 pm and 3:00 pm.
Stern action will be taken against the employees if found
absent from their office, he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Highlights - India vs England 2nd ODI in Cuttack
- DNA: Manish Sisodia faces CBI probe over alleged irregularities in 'Talk To AK' programme
- Donald Trump to be sworn in as 45th US President today
- Barack Obama thanks Americans for making him a 'better man'
- Exclusive: Srinagar freezes at minus 3; common man struggles for basic commodities
- WATCH: MS Dhoni asks Jasprit Bumrah to go easy after he hurriedly ran out England skipper Eoin Morgan
- Accused of Muslim-bias on visa applications, Sushma Swaraj hits back
- WATCH: How MS Dhoni saved Yuvraj Singh's wicket with another successful DRS review
- India vs England: After Virender Sehwag, Sachin Tendulkar gives Piers Morgan cricketing gyan
- Donald Trump's Inauguration Day: As it happened