Bank loot bid by minor foiled in Jodhpur
Jodhpur: A minor was apprehended when he
attempted to break into a bank in Section 7 locality here, police said today.
The minor, who is already wanted by Osian police, was today produced in the Juvenile Justice Board which sent him to Juvenile Home.
On getting the information about the loot bid, a police team rushed to State Bank of Bikaner and Jaipur located in Section 7, SHO Shastrinagar, Subhash Sharma said.
"We caught the minor when he was attempting to cut the iron bar gate to enter into the bank last night," said Sharma.
Police seized the tools, he had carried with him, to break into the bank.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Jawaharlal Nehru's Wikipedia page edited from govt IP address; Congress seeks PM Modi's reply
- Check JEE (Main) 2015 rank on www.jeemain.nic.in, cbseresults.nic.in
- No liberal approach, mediation or compromise in rape cases: Supreme Court
- Lalitgate: Centre denies deal with Congress over Sushma Swaraj, Vasundhara Raje
- Lalitgate: BJP helping fugitives, law breakers; PM Modi doing 'Maun Yoga', alleges Congress