Bank loot bid by minor foiled in Jodhpur
Jodhpur: A minor was apprehended when he
attempted to break into a bank in Section 7 locality here, police said today.
The minor, who is already wanted by Osian police, was today produced in the Juvenile Justice Board which sent him to Juvenile Home.
On getting the information about the loot bid, a police team rushed to State Bank of Bikaner and Jaipur located in Section 7, SHO Shastrinagar, Subhash Sharma said.
"We caught the minor when he was attempting to cut the iron bar gate to enter into the bank last night," said Sharma.
Police seized the tools, he had carried with him, to break into the bank.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Kalam's advisor recalls his last moments with the great scientist
- To Sir with Love: School kids pay tribute to Dr Kalam
- DNA: Complete analysis of APJ Abdul Kalam's life and achievements
- India mourns APJ Abdul Kalam; PM to receive body at Palam airport
- Kalam's body flown to Delhi; PM, Prez lead nation in paying homage
- When UN declared Dr APJ Abdul Kalam's 79th birthday as World Students' Day
- SC hearing on 1993 Mumbai blasts convict Yakub Memon's curative plea
- India's 'original rocket man': Abdul Kalam's phenomenal contribution to Science
- Parliament pays tributes to Dr APJ Abdul Kalam, calls him 'real gem' of India
- Ready to see Shah Rukh-Salman together on-screen?