Bank loot bid by minor foiled in Jodhpur
Jodhpur: A minor was apprehended when he
attempted to break into a bank in Section 7 locality here, police said today.
The minor, who is already wanted by Osian police, was today produced in the Juvenile Justice Board which sent him to Juvenile Home.
On getting the information about the loot bid, a police team rushed to State Bank of Bikaner and Jaipur located in Section 7, SHO Shastrinagar, Subhash Sharma said.
"We caught the minor when he was attempting to cut the iron bar gate to enter into the bank last night," said Sharma.
Police seized the tools, he had carried with him, to break into the bank.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Vyapam Scam: IMA president Sudhir Tiwari fears life threat
- Vyapam Scam: Mystery over journalist Akshay Singh's death continues
- Panel discussion on RSS's 'Muslim Rashtriya Manch' first Iftaar party
- Jhansi police launches ‘Citizen Cop’ android app
- MPs spend more than Rs 25 cr taxpayers' money on study tours: DNA reports
- Vyapam scam: MP medical college dean found dead in hotel, body sent for post-mortem
- Vyapam scam: Last rites of journalist Akshay Singh performed; MP CM assures of SIT probe
- Photographer captures International Space Station flying across moon
- PM Narendra Modi holds talks with Uzbek leader
- Chile stun Argentina to win first Copa America crown