Bank loot bid by minor foiled in Jodhpur
Jodhpur: A minor was apprehended when he
attempted to break into a bank in Section 7 locality here, police said today.
The minor, who is already wanted by Osian police, was today produced in the Juvenile Justice Board which sent him to Juvenile Home.
On getting the information about the loot bid, a police team rushed to State Bank of Bikaner and Jaipur located in Section 7, SHO Shastrinagar, Subhash Sharma said.
"We caught the minor when he was attempting to cut the iron bar gate to enter into the bank last night," said Sharma.
Police seized the tools, he had carried with him, to break into the bank.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Discussion over BJP's enormous victory in Maharashtra civic polls
- UP polls: Top 5 highlights of PM Modi's speech in Bahraich
- NASA discovers seven Earth-like planets orbiting a single star
- Is Samajwadi Party-Congress alliance just a compulsion for Akhilesh Yadav?
- BMC election results 2017: Shiv Sena ahead as single largest party
- Reliance Jio Vs Airtel free data plan: A comparison
- BMC election 2017 results: As it happened
- Maharashtra Civic Poll Results 2017: As it happened on Thursday
- WATCH: When Matthew Renshaw left everybody surprised by 'retiring ill' on Day 1 of India-England Test
- World's heaviest woman loses 50 kilos in just 12 days