Bhairo Singh Shekhawat remembered in Jaipur
Jaipur: Rich tributes were paid Tuesday to former Vice President and three-time Rajasthan Chief Minister late Bhairo Singh Shekhawat on his 89th birth anniversary.
Rajasthan MLAs Narpat Singh Rajvi and Mohan Lal Gupta, former MLA Navran Singh and others offered floral tributes to Skekhawat in the state Legislative Assembly complex here.
He was the Vice President of India from August 19, 2002 to July 21 2007.
Shekhawat, a BJP stalwart and also a ten-time MLA, died on May 15, 2010.
He was born on October 23, 1923.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Is Akhilesh Yadav overlooking Muslims as Mulayam Singh alleged?
- 24 dead after boat carrying 40 capsizes in river Ganga in Patna; many still missing
- My father wanted me to be a man of character: Navjot Singh Siddhu
- DNA: Why did Navjot Singh Sidhu call BJP 'Kaikeyi’, Congress ‘Kaushalya’?
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: What characteristics define a true leader?
- Abhishek Bachchan reveals the moment when Aishwarya Rai said 'yes' to him
- India vs England, 1st ODI: As it happened...
- India vs England, Pune ODI: MS Dhoni still the boss; convinces Virat Kohli with spot on DRS call — WATCH
- India vs England, 1st ODI: Ravichandran Aswhin steals the show with huge six — WATCH
- Petrol price hiked by 42 paisa per litre, diesel by Rs 1.03 a litre