Bhanwari case: Accused surrenders before police
Jodhpur: Bishna Ram gang member, Ashok
Bishnoi, who was wanted in the Bhanwari Devi murder case,
surrendered before police in Jaloda village of the district
Bishnoi, who was allegedly involved in the disposal of
Bhanwari Devi`s body, was wanted by the CBI, police said.
He surrendered early in the morning and is now being
taken to Jodhpur to hand him over to the CBI.
Three more accused -- Pukhraj, Dinesh and Indra -- are
Bhanwari Devi had gone missing from Jodhpur`s Bilara area
on September 1 last year.
The remains of Bhanwari Devi were allegedly dumped by
the accused in a canal in Jaloda village.
The CBI had claimed it has corroborative evidence to
establish that the 36-year-old nurse was murdered and burnt
allegedly at the behest of a political leader.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- I am surviving only on 25% of my liver today, says Big B
- Aamir Khan's 'intolerance' comment kicks up row
- Exclusive: Sudhir Chaudhary in conversation with Aamir Khan on intolerance in India!
- Panel discussion on Aamir Khan's remark on 'intolerance'
- Rahul Gandhi spotted with hate speech convict Imran Masood in Saharanpur
- Karnataka, Madhya Pradesh bypoll results: As it happened on November 24
- Intolerance issue: When did ‘Incredible India’ become ‘Intolerant India’, Anupam Kher asks Aamir Khan
- Tirupati, Tirumala rains update: Temple remains open; pilgrims continue to pour in for darshan
- BJP's big poser to Aamir Khan: Is there any better neighbour for Muslims than a Hindu?
- Muslim leader Asaduddin Owaisi says Aamir Khan wrong in wanting to leave India