Bhanwari case: Accused surrenders before police
Jodhpur: Bishna Ram gang member, Ashok
Bishnoi, who was wanted in the Bhanwari Devi murder case,
surrendered before police in Jaloda village of the district
Bishnoi, who was allegedly involved in the disposal of
Bhanwari Devi`s body, was wanted by the CBI, police said.
He surrendered early in the morning and is now being
taken to Jodhpur to hand him over to the CBI.
Three more accused -- Pukhraj, Dinesh and Indra -- are
Bhanwari Devi had gone missing from Jodhpur`s Bilara area
on September 1 last year.
The remains of Bhanwari Devi were allegedly dumped by
the accused in a canal in Jaloda village.
The CBI had claimed it has corroborative evidence to
establish that the 36-year-old nurse was murdered and burnt
allegedly at the behest of a political leader.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Dausa car crash: Hema Malini injured, child killed; MP's driver booked for over speeding
- Islamic State trying to gain foothold in Pakistan-occupied Kashmir: Army
- Kapil Sharma shares pic with Salman Khan; ‘Comedy Nights...’ to go off air
- WATCH: Roger Federer mesmerizes centre court crowd with a 'tweener lob'
- UPSC announces Civil Services Examination 2014 results; women bag top four positions