Bhanwari case: Accused surrenders before police
Jodhpur: Bishna Ram gang member, Ashok
Bishnoi, who was wanted in the Bhanwari Devi murder case,
surrendered before police in Jaloda village of the district
Bishnoi, who was allegedly involved in the disposal of
Bhanwari Devi`s body, was wanted by the CBI, police said.
He surrendered early in the morning and is now being
taken to Jodhpur to hand him over to the CBI.
Three more accused -- Pukhraj, Dinesh and Indra -- are
Bhanwari Devi had gone missing from Jodhpur`s Bilara area
on September 1 last year.
The remains of Bhanwari Devi were allegedly dumped by
the accused in a canal in Jaloda village.
The CBI had claimed it has corroborative evidence to
establish that the 36-year-old nurse was murdered and burnt
allegedly at the behest of a political leader.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sheena was Indrani’s daughter from her previous marriage, not sister
- How justified is the violence in Gujarat over quota row?-Part 2
- Gujarat quota stir: Exclusive interview with Hardik Patel
- Gujarat quota stir: PM Modi appeals for peace
- Sheena Bora murder mystery: Eight questions which need to be answered
- I know why Indrani Mukherjea murdered my sister Sheena: Mikhail Bora
- Sheena Bora murder case: All that we know about Indrani Mukherjea
- Pregnant teen buried alive, wakes up in coffin
- Sheena Bora murder case: Indrani Mukherjea's former husband, Sanjeev Khanna, arrested by Mumbai Police
- How Hardik Patel got offended when asked about Arvind Kejriwal