Bhanwari case: CBI grills Congress MLA`s brother
Jodhpur: Parasram Bishnoi, his wife Kusum
and sacked minister Mahipal Maderna`s close associate
Goverdhan were on Saturday grilled by the CBI in Bhanwari Devi
Bishnoi is the brother of Congress MLA Malkhan Singh
while Goverdhan has a stone kiln near here and the agency
is trying to find out if they have played any role in the
case, CBI sources said.
The interrogation is underway at circuit house here,
the sources said.
The CBI has so far interrogated many people including
Maderna, his wife Leela, MLA Singh, his sister Indira and
brother-in-law in connection with the case.
36-year-old Bhanwari Devi, an auxiliary nurse midwife at
a sub-centre in Jaliwada village, around 120 km from here,
is missing since September 1 and her husband Amar Chand has
alleged that she was kidnapped at the behest of Maderna.
A CD allegedly showing Maderna in compromising position
with Bhanwari had come to light after she went missing from
Jodhpur`s Bilara area.
Maderna, who is the prime suspect in the case, was
quizzed by the CBI for the third time yesterday for about four
hours at circuit house here.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: PM Narendra Modi addressing rally in Imphal
- Will Shiv Sena join hands with Congress to stop BJP from entering BMC?
- Report: Are mobile smartphones more unhygienic than toilet seats?
- Delhi: Three-year-old twins die after falling into washing machine in Rohini
- BSF catches cow slaughter gang near India-Bangladesh border in Malda
- Ind vs Aus: Mohammed Azharuddin says Jayant Yadav and Ishant Sharma should be replaced in next Test
- WATCH: Kieron Pollard's epic celebration after destroying Lahore Qalandars in Dubai
- Indian doctor rescued from ISIS recounts horror, says 'they forced me to watch videos, shot me thrice'
- Mitchell Johnson takes a dig at Anil Kumble over calling Steve O'Keefe 'steady'
- India vs Australia, 1st Test, Day 3: As it happened...