Bhanwari case: CBI grills Congress MLA`s brother
Jodhpur: Parasram Bishnoi, his wife Kusum
and sacked minister Mahipal Maderna`s close associate
Goverdhan were on Saturday grilled by the CBI in Bhanwari Devi
Bishnoi is the brother of Congress MLA Malkhan Singh
while Goverdhan has a stone kiln near here and the agency
is trying to find out if they have played any role in the
case, CBI sources said.
The interrogation is underway at circuit house here,
the sources said.
The CBI has so far interrogated many people including
Maderna, his wife Leela, MLA Singh, his sister Indira and
brother-in-law in connection with the case.
36-year-old Bhanwari Devi, an auxiliary nurse midwife at
a sub-centre in Jaliwada village, around 120 km from here,
is missing since September 1 and her husband Amar Chand has
alleged that she was kidnapped at the behest of Maderna.
A CD allegedly showing Maderna in compromising position
with Bhanwari had come to light after she went missing from
Jodhpur`s Bilara area.
Maderna, who is the prime suspect in the case, was
quizzed by the CBI for the third time yesterday for about four
hours at circuit house here.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Highlights - India vs England 2nd ODI in Cuttack
- Missed the dance of American President Donald Trump? - Watch it here
- DNA: Manish Sisodia faces CBI probe over alleged irregularities in 'Talk To AK' programme
- Pawan, a BE student develops smart dustbin -Watch
- Donald Trump to be sworn in as 45th US President today
- WATCH: MS Dhoni asks Jasprit Bumrah to go easy after he hurriedly ran out England skipper Eoin Morgan
- Accused of Muslim-bias on visa applications, Sushma Swaraj hits back
- WATCH: How MS Dhoni saved Yuvraj Singh's wicket with another successful DRS review
- Cuttack ODI: Umpire Kumar Dharmasena messes up DRS review, twitter couldn't stop trolling
- India vs England: After Virender Sehwag, Sachin Tendulkar gives Piers Morgan cricketing gyan