Bhanwari case: Indra’s properties to be attached
Jodhpur: A CBI court here on Saturday ordered
attaching the properties of Indra Bishnoi, an accused in the
Bhanwari Devi murder case, after her date of notice to
The agency had moved an application in the court
yesterday seeking attachment of her properties.
The CBI court ordered the attachment of properties
of Indra, agency sources said.
The CBI will soon start the process of the property
attachment after the favourable orders from the special CBI
court here, they said.
Indra, sister of arrested MLA Malkhan Singh Bishnoi who
is another accused in the case, has been on the run for over
two months and was declared an absconder on January 11 by the
Meanwhile, the Bishnoi community had accused the CBI of
being "partial" in its investigation into the Bhanwari murder
case and demanded that the probe be handed over to some other
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indian Army conducts surgical strikes across LoC: Watch DGMO Lt Gen Ranbir Singh's PC
- Indian Army surgical strike: Pak rejects claim, says 2 soldiers killed
- Exclusive: This is what Kashmir's stone pelters have to say!
- Indian Army avenges Uri with surgical strikes across LoC, heavy casualties
- Experts hail Indian Army's surgical strikes on Pakistan
- SETBACK! Sedition case against 200 Congress workers for shouting 'Pakistan Zindabad' slogans during rally for Uri martyrs
- What is surgical strike and how it is conducted - MUST KNOW for every Indian
- SALUTE! Brave Indian army commandos give befitting reply to Pak-sponsored terrorists
- US NSA Susan Rice calls Ajit Doval, says 'expect Pakistan to take action against terror’
- Did Arvind Kejriwal tweet in favour of Pakistan over Uri attacks? Here is what Twitter says