Bhanwari case: Indra’s properties to be attached
Jodhpur: A CBI court here on Saturday ordered
attaching the properties of Indra Bishnoi, an accused in the
Bhanwari Devi murder case, after her date of notice to
The agency had moved an application in the court
yesterday seeking attachment of her properties.
The CBI court ordered the attachment of properties
of Indra, agency sources said.
The CBI will soon start the process of the property
attachment after the favourable orders from the special CBI
court here, they said.
Indra, sister of arrested MLA Malkhan Singh Bishnoi who
is another accused in the case, has been on the run for over
two months and was declared an absconder on January 11 by the
Meanwhile, the Bishnoi community had accused the CBI of
being "partial" in its investigation into the Bhanwari murder
case and demanded that the probe be handed over to some other
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- UP CM Yogi Adityanath takes 50 decisions without single Cabinet meet
- Triple talaq, polygamy integral part of Islam: AIMPLB tells SC
- Triple Talaq: Why AIMPLB are opposing the petitions filed in Supreme Court?
- DNA: Should strict action be taken against stone pelters of J&K?
- Legal, illegal slaughterhouses in UP: What you need to know
- Kapil Sharma–Sunil Grover fallout: Kiku Sharda finally breaks silence
- Chinese national insults Indian flag, throws it in dustbin outside Noida Oppo office; massive protest takes place
- Left to die on road, pregnant Lucknow woman writes to PM Narendra Modi to end 'triple talaq', says 'I voted for BJP'
- Gautam Gambhir gives Aussies perfect send-off, says true champions let their game do all the talking!
- Here's why Donald Trump called PM Narendra Modi