Bhanwari case: Indra’s properties to be attached
Jodhpur: A CBI court here on Saturday ordered
attaching the properties of Indra Bishnoi, an accused in the
Bhanwari Devi murder case, after her date of notice to
The agency had moved an application in the court
yesterday seeking attachment of her properties.
The CBI court ordered the attachment of properties
of Indra, agency sources said.
The CBI will soon start the process of the property
attachment after the favourable orders from the special CBI
court here, they said.
Indra, sister of arrested MLA Malkhan Singh Bishnoi who
is another accused in the case, has been on the run for over
two months and was declared an absconder on January 11 by the
Meanwhile, the Bishnoi community had accused the CBI of
being "partial" in its investigation into the Bhanwari murder
case and demanded that the probe be handed over to some other
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Intolerance issue: Proud to be Indian, won't leave country, says Aamir Khan
- Watch: Chicago cop shoots a 17-year-old black man 16 times
- Army camp attacked in J&K's Kupwara; three JeM terrorists, one civilian killed
- WATCH: Rahul Gandhi asks 'Is Swachh Bharat working', Mount Carmel girls yell 'Yessss'
- Aamir Khan's 12-day mystery: From lauding Modi's 'positive India' to dubbing India as 'intolerant'