Bhanwari case: Medical reports of 2 accused submit
Jodhpur: After the medical report of Malkhan Singh Bishnoi, a key accused in the Bhanwari Devi murder case was submitted in a local court on January 21, another accused Mahipal Maderna`s report was also submitted in the court Wednesday.
As per the medical reports of Maderna and Bishnoi, both have been suffering from "slip disc" in their back.
"Besides this, Maderna is also suffering from fever, blood pressure and increased sugar level, whereas Bishnoi has been suffering from abdominal pain due to presence of stone in gallbladder and hyper tension," the report said.
"The reports mentioned their diseases and that they are undergoing treatment but none have mentioned that how long will their treatment last," Special Counsel for CBI, Ashok Joshi said.
Joshi said that now the agency will argue on these reports in the court of Additional Chief Judicial Magistrate (SC/ST Cases) on January 28.
Despite the only cure for their ailments being surgery according to the medical practitioners, the reports, however, have mentioned that the surgery in both the cases has not been administered and they are on antibiotics and under bed rest, he added.
It may be recalled that Maderna and Bishnoi, the inmates of Jaipur and Ajemr Central Jails respectively, have been resting in two private hospitals here.
Maderna was admitted to the Trinity hospital on November 9 last year whereas Bihsnoi has been resting in Shri Ram hospital since January 8.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Is Samajwadi Party-Congress alliance just a compulsion for Akhilesh Yadav?
- BMC election results 2017: Shiv Sena ahead as single largest party
- UP polls: When fans played spoilsport for SP star campaigner Dimple Yadav
- Have political parties diverted from development agenda in UP elections?
- UP polls: Top 5 highlights of PM Modi's speech in Bahraich
- BMC election 2017 results LIVE: BJP's tally rises to 82 after Atul Shah wins in lottery, Shiv Sena bags 84; CM Fadnavis hails PM Modi's clean governance
- How Kashmiris use children for 'meri jaan Pakistan' type 'freedom struggle' - WATCH
- Maharashtra Civic Poll Results 2017 LIVE: Shiv Sena leads in Mumbai but BJP the big winner
- Solapur Municipal Corporation Elections 2017: Shiv Sena wins, BJP runners-up
- Thane Municipal Corporation Elections 2017 Results LIVE: Shiv Sena set for clear majority, leading in 51 seats, BJP in 17