Bhanwari case: Medical reports of 2 accused submit
Jodhpur: After the medical report of Malkhan Singh Bishnoi, a key accused in the Bhanwari Devi murder case was submitted in a local court on January 21, another accused Mahipal Maderna`s report was also submitted in the court Wednesday.
As per the medical reports of Maderna and Bishnoi, both have been suffering from "slip disc" in their back.
"Besides this, Maderna is also suffering from fever, blood pressure and increased sugar level, whereas Bishnoi has been suffering from abdominal pain due to presence of stone in gallbladder and hyper tension," the report said.
"The reports mentioned their diseases and that they are undergoing treatment but none have mentioned that how long will their treatment last," Special Counsel for CBI, Ashok Joshi said.
Joshi said that now the agency will argue on these reports in the court of Additional Chief Judicial Magistrate (SC/ST Cases) on January 28.
Despite the only cure for their ailments being surgery according to the medical practitioners, the reports, however, have mentioned that the surgery in both the cases has not been administered and they are on antibiotics and under bed rest, he added.
It may be recalled that Maderna and Bishnoi, the inmates of Jaipur and Ajemr Central Jails respectively, have been resting in two private hospitals here.
Maderna was admitted to the Trinity hospital on November 9 last year whereas Bihsnoi has been resting in Shri Ram hospital since January 8.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- UP polls: PM Modi addresses public rally in Maharajganj
- Are educational institutions becoming a tool to showcase anti-national agendas?
- 15-year old girl stabbed to death in Mumbai
- DU Student Clash : Confrontation among students becomes sensitive, AISA to carry flag march today
- DNA: Post demonetisation, India records 7% GDP growth rate in Q3
- Gurmehar Kaur row: Girl who got 'Shiva stole' gift from PM Narendra Modi says she got rape threat from Congress politician
- Muslims should be cremated, there's no space to bury 20 cr people: BJP MP Sakshi Maharaj
- Yogeshwar Dutt takes a dig at Javed Akhtar after being called 'a hardly literate wrestler'
- No AC, mattress for Sasikala in prison, confirms DIG; may not be shifted to Chennai jail
- Gurmehar-ABVP ruckus: Virender Sehwag represents BCCI not India, says Umar Khalid