Bhanwari case: Medical reports of 2 accused submit
Jodhpur: After the medical report of Malkhan Singh Bishnoi, a key accused in the Bhanwari Devi murder case was submitted in a local court on January 21, another accused Mahipal Maderna`s report was also submitted in the court Wednesday.
As per the medical reports of Maderna and Bishnoi, both have been suffering from "slip disc" in their back.
"Besides this, Maderna is also suffering from fever, blood pressure and increased sugar level, whereas Bishnoi has been suffering from abdominal pain due to presence of stone in gallbladder and hyper tension," the report said.
"The reports mentioned their diseases and that they are undergoing treatment but none have mentioned that how long will their treatment last," Special Counsel for CBI, Ashok Joshi said.
Joshi said that now the agency will argue on these reports in the court of Additional Chief Judicial Magistrate (SC/ST Cases) on January 28.
Despite the only cure for their ailments being surgery according to the medical practitioners, the reports, however, have mentioned that the surgery in both the cases has not been administered and they are on antibiotics and under bed rest, he added.
It may be recalled that Maderna and Bishnoi, the inmates of Jaipur and Ajemr Central Jails respectively, have been resting in two private hospitals here.
Maderna was admitted to the Trinity hospital on November 9 last year whereas Bihsnoi has been resting in Shri Ram hospital since January 8.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- IAF Mirage fighter plane lands on Yamuna Expressway!
- 'Maggi' under regulatory scanner for excess amount of lead, MSG
- Watch: Michelle Obama's 'Gimme Five' fitness video
- When Subramanian Swamy shocked people at a wedding!
- Mumbaikars join hands to save Pakistani teen with rare illness
- Mumbai: Diamond export company denies job to Muslim youth
- Aapke Sitare: Astro prediction for May 21, 2015
- Mirage 2000 fighter jet landing was part of capability demonstration: IAF
- PM Modi speaks at Golden Jubilee celebrations of poet Dinkar’s works
- DNA: IAF Mirage 2000 fighter plane lands successfully on Yamuna expressway
- DNA: Osama documents show 'Indian brother in Madinah' financed al Qaeda
- ISIS executes Syrian fighter using anti-tank rocket launcher
- Coal scam: Naveen Jindal, Madhu Koda and others get bail
- Vadodara: Policemen seen dancing with bar girls
- PM Modi's key campaign team member may join Nitish Kumar
- RBSE (rajresults.nic.in) Class 12th science and commerce results 2015: Rajasthan Board Class 12th XII exam results 2015 to be announced today at 4 PM
- CBSE Class 10 Results 2015 to be announced today?
- IAF jet lands on Yamuna expressway
- Check Jharkhand Board jac.nic.in: Class 12th Art Results 2015 declared
- Fawad Khan doesn’t want intimate scenes with Sonam Kapoor?
- Log on to apeamcet.org AP EAMCET Results 2015: Andhra Pradesh EAMCET Marks and AP EAMCET Ranks 2015 declared
- We hire only non-Muslim candidates, diamond export firm tells Muslim youth
- Is MSG in 'Maggi' noodles harmful for you?
- Mumbai firm booked for denying Muslim MBA graduate job on religious grounds, probe ordered
- New IPL rules could see Chennai Super Kings lose MS Dhoni
- Jayalalithaa makes public appearance, meets Governor: As it happened
- `Piku` hits jackpot, does Rs 100 crore business worldwide
- SSLC (tnresults.nic.in) Tenth 10th Results 2015: Tamil Nadu Board Class 10th X Higher Secondary exam results 2015 to be announced today at 10 am
- Anurag Kashyap to bid goodbye to India, settle in 'cinema-friendly' France!
- SSLC (tnresults.nic.in) Tenth 10th Results 2015: Tamil Nadu Board Class 10th X Higher Secondary exam results 2015 to be announced shortly