Bhanwari case: Raj HC not happy with the probe
Jodhpur: The Rajasthan High Court on Thursday
expressed displeasure over the pace of probe in the case of
missing nurse, Bhanwari Devi.
A division bench of justices Govind Mathur and NK Jain
expressed displeasure over the investigation into the case and
directed the government counsel to produce the status report
on October 17, the next date of hearing.
The bench said the investigation has just changed hands
but the responsibility of the state government is still there
to search and produce before the court the nurse missing since
The CBI had taken charge of the investigations into the
Counsel of petitioner Amarchand, husband of Devi, said
despite the lower court`s direction to include state minister
Mahipal Maderna`s name in the FIR, no action has been taken
The Court had earlier raised questions on the state
government`s intention of solving the case.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Boyfriend murders DU student Arzu Singh; hides body in his house for three days
- International Fleet Review: India shows off naval prowess in "Operation Demo"
- Declared unfit for employment, man invents cost-effective electric car called Pixie!
- Can comments on social media against politicians land you in jail?
- Is Pakistan trying to divert India from issue of terrorism?
- India vs Sri Lanka 2016, 1st T20I: Squads, date, time, TV listing, live streaming
- SSC CGL 2016 exam dates out; read the eligibility criteria, registration details
- Bangladesh scraps China-proposed deep sea port, India offers help to develop another
- PSL 2016 T20, Match 7: Quetta Gladiators vs Peshawar Zalmi – Key players
- Deepika Padukone reads letter written by father – Watch - You will be moved to tears