Bhanwari case: Raj HC not happy with the probe
Jodhpur: The Rajasthan High Court on Thursday
expressed displeasure over the pace of probe in the case of
missing nurse, Bhanwari Devi.
A division bench of justices Govind Mathur and NK Jain
expressed displeasure over the investigation into the case and
directed the government counsel to produce the status report
on October 17, the next date of hearing.
The bench said the investigation has just changed hands
but the responsibility of the state government is still there
to search and produce before the court the nurse missing since
The CBI had taken charge of the investigations into the
Counsel of petitioner Amarchand, husband of Devi, said
despite the lower court`s direction to include state minister
Mahipal Maderna`s name in the FIR, no action has been taken
The Court had earlier raised questions on the state
government`s intention of solving the case.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: How to develop leadership quality in youths?
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: How to develop leadership quality in youths? - Part II
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: How to develop leadership quality in youths? - Part III
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: How to develop leadership quality in youths? - Part IV
- Will India's strategies change over issues with Pakistan?
- At least 700 dead after series of shipwrecks off Libyan coast
- Sidharth Malhotra is spilling hotness all over this summer! - Pic inside
- No touching! Operate Google's smartwatches just with hand gestures - Watch
- Indo-Pak bilateral series: Pakistan govt tells PCB not to initiate dialogue with BCCI
- PCB confident of getting Mohammad Amir's visa for England tour