Bhanwari case: Two accused sent to police custody
Jodhpur: A local court on Friday granted five-
day police custody of Sohan Lal Bishnoi and Shahabuddin, the key accused in Bhanwari Devi disappearance case, in connection with a case registered against them for getting two SIM cards using fake identities.
The Additional Chief Judicial Magistrate, Pipar, granted
the custody of the duo after police submitted a production
warrant for the same in the court.
Police had sought their custody under the relevant
sections of IT Act.
Earlier, a case was registered two days ago at the Pipar
police station, about 60 km from here, against Bishnoi and
Shahabuddin for using fake documents to procure SIM cards used
in the alleged abduction of nurse Bhanwari Devi.
While checking the call details of the missing nurse, the
CBI had found these two numbers which were apparently used by
The probe agency had found that the two numbers were
issued in the name of `Sundaram` and `Jairam`.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: There are no shortcuts to success, says Dr Chandra
- 'Mann ki Baat': Will implement 13 new pointers to Land Bill from today itself, says PM Modi
- Indrani 'slow-poisoned' Sheena, wanted to portray Mikhail as 'mentally unstable'?
- People have no faith left in Modi government: Sonia Gandhi at Swabhiman rally
- Will not allow any political party to join agitation: Hardik Patel
- Sheena Bora murder case: Indrani Mukerjea's ex-husband Sanjeev Khanna, driver taken to Raigad to recreate crime scene
- Wife catches husband along with his girlfriend at Goa airport, video goes viral – Watch
- Satire website publishes article on Osama bin Laden being alive and quotes Edward Snowden
- Indrani's former brother-in-law claims Sheena was Siddharth Das' daughter
- Sheena murder: Suitcase seized from Indrani, Peter's residence meant for disposing Mikhail's body?