Bhanwari case: Two accused sent to police custody
Jodhpur: A local court on Friday granted five-
day police custody of Sohan Lal Bishnoi and Shahabuddin, the key accused in Bhanwari Devi disappearance case, in connection with a case registered against them for getting two SIM cards using fake identities.
The Additional Chief Judicial Magistrate, Pipar, granted
the custody of the duo after police submitted a production
warrant for the same in the court.
Police had sought their custody under the relevant
sections of IT Act.
Earlier, a case was registered two days ago at the Pipar
police station, about 60 km from here, against Bishnoi and
Shahabuddin for using fake documents to procure SIM cards used
in the alleged abduction of nurse Bhanwari Devi.
While checking the call details of the missing nurse, the
CBI had found these two numbers which were apparently used by
The probe agency had found that the two numbers were
issued in the name of `Sundaram` and `Jairam`.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Mumbai: Police arrests 4 schoolboys for raping classmate
- Haryana minister Anil Vij gets into spat with Fatehabad SP Sangeeta Kalia
- Watch: PM Narendra Modi's full speech in Parliament
- Panel discussion on Farooq Abdullah's controversial statement on PoK
- DNA: Heart-wrenching stories of Kashmiri pandits
- Kim Jong-Un issues bizarre diktat, asks North Korean men to copy his hairstyle, women to follow his wife
- Muslim man sends 'talaq' SMS to wife after learning about her gang-rape
- Watch: PM Narendra Modi's speech in Parliament on Constitution debate
- Entire Indian force can't defend Kashmir from terrorists: Farooq Abdullah
- ISL 2015: NorthEast United FC vs Delhi Dynamos - Preview