Bhanwari case: Two accused sent to police custody
Jodhpur: A local court on Friday granted five-
day police custody of Sohan Lal Bishnoi and Shahabuddin, the key accused in Bhanwari Devi disappearance case, in connection with a case registered against them for getting two SIM cards using fake identities.
The Additional Chief Judicial Magistrate, Pipar, granted
the custody of the duo after police submitted a production
warrant for the same in the court.
Police had sought their custody under the relevant
sections of IT Act.
Earlier, a case was registered two days ago at the Pipar
police station, about 60 km from here, against Bishnoi and
Shahabuddin for using fake documents to procure SIM cards used
in the alleged abduction of nurse Bhanwari Devi.
While checking the call details of the missing nurse, the
CBI had found these two numbers which were apparently used by
The probe agency had found that the two numbers were
issued in the name of `Sundaram` and `Jairam`.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- President Mukherjee inspect International Fleet Review at Vishakhapatnam
- Divyansh's death not an accident, but a murder?
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: How realising the purpose of life gives you direction
- Was Divyansh sexually assaulted and then murdered?
- India takes inspiration from Iran; sets up 'Hanger of Kindness' in Delhi
- VIDEO: Mohammad Amir's hat-trick in Match 2 of PSL 2016
- Oh so cute! PM Narendra Modi pulls Akshay Kumar's son Aarav Kumar's ear!-- See pic
- Muslim personal law can't be subjected to scrutiny by Supreme Court: Jamiat-Ulama-i-Hind
- IPL 2016 auction - As it happened...
- Not Delhi, but Varanasi and Muzaffarpur the most polluted cities in India