Bhanwari Devi case: CBI grills husband
Jodhpur: The CBI, probing the Bhanwari Devi
missing case, on Tuesday grilled several persons, including her
husband Amarchand, officials said.
They said the investigating agency have obtained some
evidences and are in the process of verifying them.
Bhanwari, an auxiliary nurse midwife at a sub-centre
in Jaliwada village - around 120 km from here, is missing
since September 1.
Amarchand has alleged she was kidnapped at the behest of
Mahipal Maderna, a minister in Ashok Gehlot`s cabinet who was
sacked after his name cropped up in the case.
A CD allegedly showing Maderna in compromising position
with Bhanwari had come to light after she went missing from
Jodhpur`s Bilara area.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Dausa car crash: Hema Malini injured, child killed; MP's driver booked for over speeding
- Islamic State trying to gain foothold in Pakistan-occupied Kashmir: Army
- Kapil Sharma shares pic with Salman Khan; ‘Comedy Nights...’ to go off air
- UPSC announces Civil Services Examination 2014 results; women bag top four positions
- Wimbledon: Novak Djokovic, Maria Sharapova cruise into last 16