Bhanwari Devi case: CBI grills husband
Jodhpur: The CBI, probing the Bhanwari Devi
missing case, on Tuesday grilled several persons, including her
husband Amarchand, officials said.
They said the investigating agency have obtained some
evidences and are in the process of verifying them.
Bhanwari, an auxiliary nurse midwife at a sub-centre
in Jaliwada village - around 120 km from here, is missing
since September 1.
Amarchand has alleged she was kidnapped at the behest of
Mahipal Maderna, a minister in Ashok Gehlot`s cabinet who was
sacked after his name cropped up in the case.
A CD allegedly showing Maderna in compromising position
with Bhanwari had come to light after she went missing from
Jodhpur`s Bilara area.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sheena's diary reveals disturbed relationship with parents: DNA reports
- Shameless cheating in exams, when will Bihar learn?
- Setback for Air India as 30 Boeing 787 Dreamliner pilots resign
- Sheena case: Indrani quizzed jointly with Peter, denies killing daughter
- Trade unions` strike hits normal life across India
- Sonakshi Sinha silences Twitter troll for calling her ugly and it's epic!
- Sheena Bora murder saga: 12 questions that police asked Peter Mukerjea during 12-hour grilling?
- Sunny Leone steamy condom ad (uncensored): Watch why this video is making news
- Indrani Mukerjea confesses to her role in Sheena Bora murder case
- 'Insulted' Samajwadi Party walks out of 'Janata Parivar', to contest Bihar polls alone