Bhanwari Devi case: CBI grills husband
Jodhpur: The CBI, probing the Bhanwari Devi
missing case, on Tuesday grilled several persons, including her
husband Amarchand, officials said.
They said the investigating agency have obtained some
evidences and are in the process of verifying them.
Bhanwari, an auxiliary nurse midwife at a sub-centre
in Jaliwada village - around 120 km from here, is missing
since September 1.
Amarchand has alleged she was kidnapped at the behest of
Mahipal Maderna, a minister in Ashok Gehlot`s cabinet who was
sacked after his name cropped up in the case.
A CD allegedly showing Maderna in compromising position
with Bhanwari had come to light after she went missing from
Jodhpur`s Bilara area.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: US army's joint exercise with Indian Army and their consolation on Uri attack
- DNA: Analysis of Indus water treaty between India and Pakistan
- India to activate lazer walls on LOC to stop infiltration
- India- America joint military exercise begins in Ranikhet
- EPFO to launch new online system for pensions and PFs soon
- Donald Trump praises Hindu community's contributions to US
- Five takeaways from Sushma Swaraj's speech at UN General Assembly
- Reliance Jio impact: Vodafone offers 10 GB data at 1 GB rate
- 7 scenarios Pak will face directly if India scraps Indus Waters Treaty – Read details
- REALITY CHECK of WhatsApp message: How common man can sign petition to declare Pakistan a terror state