Bhanwari Devi case: CBI grills husband
Jodhpur: The CBI, probing the Bhanwari Devi
missing case, on Tuesday grilled several persons, including her
husband Amarchand, officials said.
They said the investigating agency have obtained some
evidences and are in the process of verifying them.
Bhanwari, an auxiliary nurse midwife at a sub-centre
in Jaliwada village - around 120 km from here, is missing
since September 1.
Amarchand has alleged she was kidnapped at the behest of
Mahipal Maderna, a minister in Ashok Gehlot`s cabinet who was
sacked after his name cropped up in the case.
A CD allegedly showing Maderna in compromising position
with Bhanwari had come to light after she went missing from
Jodhpur`s Bilara area.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- What Muslims think about Ram Mandir issue?
- Shiv Sena MP Ravindra Gaikwad barred from flying after his assault on AI staffer
- Watch: Yogi Adityanath's first speech as Uttar Pradesh CM in Gorakhpur
- Air India lodges FIR against Shiv Sena MP Ravindra Gaikwad for assaulting staffer
- What Hindu saints think about Ram Mandir issue?
- WATCH: Skipper Virat Kohli carries drinks for Team India
- Mulayam Singh Yadav's son Prateek, his daughter-in-law Aparna meet UP CM Yogi Adityanath - Know why
- Know how to link your PAN card with Aadhaar card – Here is the step by step explanation
- Mohanlal's 'Manyam Puli' has a BREATHTAKING scene where TIGER attacks a boy! WATCH 'Pulimurugan' clip
- Yogi Adityanath meets gang-rape survivor, who was forced to drink acid, at Lucknow hospital; two arrested