Bhanwari Devi case: CBI grills husband
Jodhpur: The CBI, probing the Bhanwari Devi
missing case, on Tuesday grilled several persons, including her
husband Amarchand, officials said.
They said the investigating agency have obtained some
evidences and are in the process of verifying them.
Bhanwari, an auxiliary nurse midwife at a sub-centre
in Jaliwada village - around 120 km from here, is missing
since September 1.
Amarchand has alleged she was kidnapped at the behest of
Mahipal Maderna, a minister in Ashok Gehlot`s cabinet who was
sacked after his name cropped up in the case.
A CD allegedly showing Maderna in compromising position
with Bhanwari had come to light after she went missing from
Jodhpur`s Bilara area.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Nitish suspends Cabinet Minister Kushwaha over alleged sting operation
- Watch: PM Modi delivers speech at Mumbai Metro Phase-II inauguration
- Shiv Sena spills ink on ORF chairperson Sudheendra Kulkarni's face
- Panel discussion on the controversial sacking of Asim Ahmed Khan from AAP
- Haryana minister Krishan Bedi mocks Modi's 'Swachh Bharat Abhiyan'
- ISL 2015: Atletico de Kolkata vs Kerala Blasters - Preview
- India planning to buy Russian S-400 Triumf air defence missile systems: Report
- How Twitteratis reacted to PM Modi calling Prakash Singh Badal 'Nelson Mandela'
- Watch: How smartly this woman steals smartphone, walks away with it
- India vs South Africa: MS Dhoni disappointed about 'gamble' not paying off