Bhanwari Devi murder case: Defence completes arguments
Jodhpur: The CBI will reply on September 21 the defence`s arguments on framing of charges against an accused Paras Ram Bisnoi in the Bhanwari Devi murder case.
The defence told the ACJM (SC/ST Cases) court that the charges framed by the CBI on the accused were "fabricated".
CBI counsel Ashok Joshi said the agency will reply to the objections and arguments of the defence on September 21 and produce evidence "to prove that all of them are part of the conspiracy and crime".
Joshi said the defence pleaded innocence of almost all the accused citing absence of evidences.
Meanwhile, hearing on two applications -- one each of son of Indra Bishnoi and her brother Amar Singh objecting to the CBI`s proceedings of attachment of the property of Indra -- has been completed.
The order has been reserved for September 18.
"The court turned down both the objections regarding her house," Joshi said.
"But as far as her share in the ancestral property at Bilara, Tilvasni, Bhavi and Dhana Magra villages, the court may take further time," he added.
A petition of similar nature by Indra`s mother Amri Devi is also pending in the Rajasthan High Court regarding which the court has sought a reply from the CBI.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indian Army conducts surgical strikes across LoC: Watch DGMO Lt Gen Ranbir Singh's PC
- Indian Army targets terror camps across LoC; Pak PM Sharif condemns
- Pak forces will teach Zee News what real surgical strike is: Hafiz Saeed
- 7 terror camps destroyed by Indian Army in surgical strikes
- DNA: Indian Army carries out surgical strikes across LoC
- Hafiz Saeed threatens Zee News, says Pak forces will teach what real surgical strikes are
- What is surgical strike and how it is conducted - MUST KNOW for every Indian
- Pak postpones SAARC Summit after five member states pull out of conference: As it happened
- SALUTE! Brave Indian army commandos give befitting reply to Pak-sponsored terrorists
- Surgical strikes across LoC in Pakistan were filmed, videos kept as proof