Bhanwari Devi`s husband remanded to 5-day CBI custody
Jodhpur: A CBI court on Friday remanded missing nurse Bhanwari Devi`s husband Amarchand, who was arrested for
non-cooperation on Thursday, to the agency`s custody for five
The court also extended the CBI custody of sacked
Rajasthan Minister Mahipal Maderna and another accused
Parasram till December 12.
They were produced before the CBI court here where the
magistrate Jagdish Jyani ordered this.
Maderna (59), who represents Osian Assembly constituency,
was arrested on December two in Jodhpur by the CBI along with
Parasram Bishnoi, the brother of Congress MLA Malkhan Singh,
after it filed chargesheets against three other arrested
Bhanwari, 36, posted as an auxiliary nurse midwife at a
sub-centre in Jaliwada village, is missing since September
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Admissions 2015: Know India's best ranking Universities
- Yasin Bhatkal calls wife from Hyderabad jail, talks of 'help from Damascus'
- Zee Media Exclusive interview with UPSC topper Ira Singhal's family
- UPSC announces Civil Services Examination 2014 results
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: Is Corporate Social Responsibility nothing but a marketing gimmick?
- UPSC announces Civil Services Examination 2014 results; women bag top four positions
- Five guerrillas, one soldier killed near LoC
- 3rd Test, Day 2: Sri Lanka rattle Pakistan in decider
- Indian Mujahideen chief Yasin Bhatkal indicates Islamic State will help him get out of jail soon
- Missing UK schoolgirls seen carrying Kalashnikov rifle in ISIS's Raqqa?