Bharatpur violence: Raj govt forms commission
Jaipur: The Rajasthan government on Thursday issued
a notification to constitute an inquiry commission headed by a
retired judge of Rajasthan High Court Sunil Kumar Garg.
The commission will probe the circumstances which led to
the firing and loss of human lives and damage to public
Nine members belonging to the minority community were
killed and several injured in the recent Gopalgarh violence in
Bharatpur district with leaders of various political parties
blaming the district administration and police for the
They also claimed that the clashes took place between Mev
Muslim and Gujjar community people due to "administrative
According to the notification, the commission will submit
its report within three months.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar stands in a queue at Pune wedding!
- India's second deadliest heatwave kills more than 2000 people
- Jamaat-e-Islami chief announces Rs 100 cr reward for PM Modi's arrest
- DNA: Captain Saurabh Kalia's torture at the hands of Pakistani Army
- DNA: Govt tests Maggi noodle samples from all states
- Check CHSE orrisharesults.nic.in, chseodisha.nic.in for Class 12 (Plus Two) Result 2015
- Will ask SC if India can pursue Captain Saurabh Kalia case against Pakistan in ICJ: Sushma Swaraj
- Salman, Aamir, Shah Rukh in a film together?
- Anti-minority remarks by Sangh Parivar leaders 'uncalled for': Narendra Modi