Bikaner woman accuses father-in-law of rape
Bikaner: A married woman in Bikaner on Wednesday accused her father-in-law of raping her, police said.
The woman, a resident of the district`s Khajuwala area, has alleged that her father-in-law, Deeparam, had first raped her two years back when her husband was out of station.
"He had been raping the woman for the last two years and threatened to exclude his son (her husband) from his property if she disclosed (the matter) to anyone," police said.
An investigation has been opened into the case although no arrests have been made so far, they added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Shocking update in Sheena Bora case: Indrani Mukerjea was sexually molested by her father?
- Indrani's ex-husband Sanjeev Khanna confesses to police he was involved in Sheena's murder
- A peek into Indrani Mukerjea's past
- Sheena Bora murder case: When Indrani Mukerjea broke down during questioning
- Ravi Shastri reveals truth behind MS Dhoni's sudden Test retirement!