BJP activists stage dharna against corruption, FDI
Jaipur: BJP activists Wednesday staged a dharna here against inflation, corruption and the UPA government`s decision to allow foreign direct investment (FDI) in retail sector.
Party leader Shyam Jaju, who led the dharna staged at collectorate circle, said the Union government has lost its credibility among people and the UPA`s constituents were also opposing the decision.
Deputy Leader of Opposition in Rajasthan Assembly Ghanshyam Tiwari also targeted the Congress-ruled state government and alleged that the government was increasing burden on people in the name of different charges.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Does govt want to hike rail ticket in the name of subsidy?
- Does govt want to hike rail ticket in the name of subsidy? Part II
- Does govt want to hike rail ticket in the name of subsidy? Part III
- Does govt want to hike rail ticket in the name of subsidy? Part IV
- Panel discussion over India's bid for NSG
- Jasprit Bumrah jumps to career best No. 2 spot in ICC T20I Rankings
- Water tanker scam: ACB summons Delhi Water Minister Kapil Mishra for questioning
- Now recharge your body and phone with KFC's 'Watt a Box' meal!- Watch
- Volkswagen to pay $10 billion in US over emissions scandal: Source
- PM Narendra Modi meets Chinese President Xi Jinping, seeks support for India's NSG bid