BJP activists stage dharna against corruption, FDI
Jaipur: BJP activists Wednesday staged a dharna here against inflation, corruption and the UPA government`s decision to allow foreign direct investment (FDI) in retail sector.
Party leader Shyam Jaju, who led the dharna staged at collectorate circle, said the Union government has lost its credibility among people and the UPA`s constituents were also opposing the decision.
Deputy Leader of Opposition in Rajasthan Assembly Ghanshyam Tiwari also targeted the Congress-ruled state government and alleged that the government was increasing burden on people in the name of different charges.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Panel discussion on BJP MLAs assaulting legislator Rashid inside J&K Assembly
- Watch: How Russian special forces Spetsnaz will end terror of ISIS
- Vladimir Putin's attack on ISIS making America and NATO nations uneasy?
- Two J&K MLAs clash over beef party issue in Legislative Assembly
- Watch: Man beheads wife; roams on streets with severed head in Pune
- Latest condition of Navjot Singh Sidhu: Sherry Paaji making steady recovery!
- FIR against Asaduddin Owaisi for posting objectionable picture of Yogi Adityanath on Facebook
- Man beheads wife over suspicion of illicit relationship, walks on road with her head
- Bihar has to choose between 'jungle raj' and 'vikas Raj': Narendra Modi
- Shocking! Saudi employer chops off Indian maid's hands