BJP activists stage dharna against corruption, FDI
Jaipur: BJP activists Wednesday staged a dharna here against inflation, corruption and the UPA government`s decision to allow foreign direct investment (FDI) in retail sector.
Party leader Shyam Jaju, who led the dharna staged at collectorate circle, said the Union government has lost its credibility among people and the UPA`s constituents were also opposing the decision.
Deputy Leader of Opposition in Rajasthan Assembly Ghanshyam Tiwari also targeted the Congress-ruled state government and alleged that the government was increasing burden on people in the name of different charges.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: APJ Abdul Kalam's last journey, India bids a tearful adieu
- DNA : Justice delivered; India hangs 1993 Mumbai blasts convict Yakub Memon
- Exclusive interview with Usman Majid, MLA, J&K Congress
- Four Indians kidnapped in Libya; Islamic State hand suspected
- Parties should be united against terrorism, says Rajnath Singh
- Why did you choose Smriti Irani as HRD minister? Congress leader asks PM Narendra Modi
- Watch video: The epic battle between 'Machli' tigress and a 14-foot-long crocodile!
- Rajnath slams UPA for coining 'Hindu terrorists', Congress accuses BJP of playing politics on terror
- 'Remembering Dr APJ Abdul Kalam' - President Pranab Mukherjee's photo tribute on Twitter
- India, Bangladesh swap border enclaves, settle historic dispute; people rejoice