BJP activists stage dharna against corruption, FDI
Jaipur: BJP activists Wednesday staged a dharna here against inflation, corruption and the UPA government`s decision to allow foreign direct investment (FDI) in retail sector.
Party leader Shyam Jaju, who led the dharna staged at collectorate circle, said the Union government has lost its credibility among people and the UPA`s constituents were also opposing the decision.
Deputy Leader of Opposition in Rajasthan Assembly Ghanshyam Tiwari also targeted the Congress-ruled state government and alleged that the government was increasing burden on people in the name of different charges.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Trump-Sharif conversation: Team Donald denies Pakistan's claims
- Rahul Gandhi's and Congress' Twitter accounts hacked: Who's behind it?
- Rahul Gandhi's Twitter handle hacked again
- Hizbul commander Musa issues threats of attacks in new video
- Panel discussion over Mamata Banerjee's false allegations on Indian Army for political gains
- Gujarat businessman declares highest ever black money amount – Rs 13,000 crore!
- Army proves Mamata Banerjee wrong, releases letter showing West Bengal govt knew of exercise
- Rs 4.7 crore cash in Rs 2000 notes! Biggest seizure in new currency post demonetisation - What I-T recovered from Bengaluru, Chennai and Erode
- Manohar Parrikar exposes Mamata's attempt to politicise routine Army exercise in Kolkata
- Scam? 'Aam Aadmi Party using Delhi Transport Corporation to exchange Rs 500, Rs 1,000 notes'