BJP activists stage dharna against corruption, FDI
Jaipur: BJP activists Wednesday staged a dharna here against inflation, corruption and the UPA government`s decision to allow foreign direct investment (FDI) in retail sector.
Party leader Shyam Jaju, who led the dharna staged at collectorate circle, said the Union government has lost its credibility among people and the UPA`s constituents were also opposing the decision.
Deputy Leader of Opposition in Rajasthan Assembly Ghanshyam Tiwari also targeted the Congress-ruled state government and alleged that the government was increasing burden on people in the name of different charges.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- J&K: Suspected Pakistani spy arrested in Samba district
- DNA: Reporting on war against ISIS in Mosul
- Kerala: Medical college prohibits girls from wearing jeans, noisy ornaments
- Ramgopal Yadav writes letter to SP party workers after Akhilesh Yadav sacked Shivpal Yadav
- Ramgopal Yadav writes to SP workers after Akhilesh Yadav suspends Shivpal Yadav
- India vs New Zealand, 3rd ODI: As it happened...
- Samajwadi Party feud intensifies: Shivpal Yadav sacked, Ramgopal Yadav expelled - As it happened
- 'Ae Dil Hai Mushkil' row: Raj Thackeray says Rs 5 crore 'penance' for signing Pakistani artistes
- Kerala dress code row: 'Why not 'mundus' for men, if 'sarees' for women'
- PM Narendra Modi warns of 'surgical strikes' against black money, corruption