BJP conspired doctors` strike: Gehlot
Jaipur: Rajasthan Chief Minister Ashok Gehlot on Wednesday accused the BJP of provoking the doctors to stage protests demanding pay hike and time-bound promotions.
"BJP leaders conspired the doctors` strike...They
provoked private doctors by forwarding SMSes and called them
to join the government doctors` strike so that they can
organise a state-level bandh," he alleged.
Gehlot urged the doctors to resume duty.
"If any doctor is not willing to resume duty, the
government will see what to do of such doctors," he said here
at a function to celebrate the Congress`s 127th foundation
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch - Huge fire breaks out at petrol pump in Kota, Rajasthan
- NSG now 'nine times' stronger; receives technological strength from 12 countries!
- Bihar: Congress leader Brajesh Pandey accused of running sex racket
- BJP MP Yogi Adityanath compares Akhilesh Yadav with 'Aurangzeb' and 'Kans'
- Acrimonious remarks of political leaders during UP elections
- Reliance Jio's tariff plan from April 1; voice calls, roaming to be free: Mukesh Ambani
- Virat Kohli thanks sprint legend Usain Bolt for congratulating him on 'record' Puma deal
- BMC exit poll: BJP predicted to score big in neck-and-neck battle with Shiv Sena
- IPL 2017 Auction: Reaction-filled Twitter erupts with emotions!
- Reliance Jio Prime Membership at Rs 99: All you need to know about the plan