BJP conspired doctors` strike: Gehlot
Jaipur: Rajasthan Chief Minister Ashok Gehlot on Wednesday accused the BJP of provoking the doctors to stage protests demanding pay hike and time-bound promotions.
"BJP leaders conspired the doctors` strike...They
provoked private doctors by forwarding SMSes and called them
to join the government doctors` strike so that they can
organise a state-level bandh," he alleged.
Gehlot urged the doctors to resume duty.
"If any doctor is not willing to resume duty, the
government will see what to do of such doctors," he said here
at a function to celebrate the Congress`s 127th foundation
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Shahid Kapoor-Mira Rajput wedding: Check out their first picture as a couple!
- No bomb found on Turkish Airlines flight which made emergency landing in Delhi
- Amartya Sen says Modi govt ousted him from Nalanda University
- Wimbledon 2015: Sania Mirza, Rohan Bopanna through to quarters, Paes' campaign ends
- Vyapam scam: Only courts can order CBI probe, says Rajnath Singh