BJP misleading people for coming back to power: BJP
Jaipur: Rajasthan Chief Minister Ashok Gehlot on Sunday accused BJP of "misleading" people in order to come to power in the upcoming assembly elections, scheduled to be held later this year.
"BJP wants to come to power by making false promises. Earlier, people did not know about it but now they have been exposed," Gehlot, while addressing a public meeting in Ambapura in Udaipur, said.
"They (BJP leaders) said that their government gave government jobs to 10 lakh people but in fact the number of the state employees since independence has been between 6.5 lakh to 7 lakh," he alleged.
AICC General Secretary Mukul Wasnik, who was alos present on the occasion, said that "former chief minister Vasundhara Raje did nothing for the state and now it is irony that she is taking out `Suraj Sankalp Yatra`
PCC president Dr Chandrabhan were among the other prominent party leaders, who were present in the meeting.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar stands in a queue at Pune wedding!
- Jamaat-e-Islami chief announces Rs 100 cr reward for PM Modi's arrest
- India's second deadliest heatwave kills more than 2000 people
- DNA: Captain Saurabh Kalia's torture at the hands of Pakistani Army
- DNA: Govt tests Maggi noodle samples from all states
- Check CHSE orrisharesults.nic.in, chseodisha.nic.in for Class 12 (Plus Two) Result 2015
- Will ask SC if India can pursue Captain Saurabh Kalia case against Pakistan in ICJ: Sushma Swaraj
- Salman, Aamir, Shah Rukh in a film together?
- Assam Board (seba.net.in & resultsassam.nic.in): SEBA HSLC / AHM class 10th Results 2015 to be announced today
- Anti-minority remarks by Sangh Parivar leaders 'uncalled for': Narendra Modi