BJP MLA on fast unto death hospitalised
Bikaner: The fast unto death by BJP MLA
Devi Singh Bhati demanding new land acquisition act entered fourth day Friday even as the leader was hospitalised after his condition deteriorated.
Bhati, who began his hunger strike at Kolayat town on May 24, was admitted to PBM government hospital here last
night, police sources said today.
The leader`s condition is stated to be stable.
Meanwhile, another BJP MLA Vishwanath today joined the
strike in support of Bhati.
The agitation site has now been shifted to Bikaner
district headquarters from Kolayat town.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Heart-wrenching reality of Kashmiri pandits
- DNA: Bengaluru's Mount Carmel college students show country's ideology to Rahul Gandhi
- Proud to be an Indian, no plans to leave the country, says Aamir Khan
- Rahul Gandhi's embarrassment in front of Bengaluru college students
- DNA: Aamir Khan clarifies his love towards nation but sticks to previous statement
- Intolerance issue: Proud to be Indian, won't leave country, says Aamir Khan
- Yuvraj Singh completes 8000 runs in first class cricket
- Eat smart to slow down ageing and increase longevity!
- Intolerance issue: Those attacking me are only proving my point, says Aamir Khan – Read full statement
- Woman commits suicide after heated discussion with husband over Aamir Khan's intolerance remark