BJP MLA on fast unto death hospitalised
Bikaner: The fast unto death by BJP MLA
Devi Singh Bhati demanding new land acquisition act entered fourth day Friday even as the leader was hospitalised after his condition deteriorated.
Bhati, who began his hunger strike at Kolayat town on May 24, was admitted to PBM government hospital here last
night, police sources said today.
The leader`s condition is stated to be stable.
Meanwhile, another BJP MLA Vishwanath today joined the
strike in support of Bhati.
The agitation site has now been shifted to Bikaner
district headquarters from Kolayat town.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Siachen miracle: Lance Naik Koppad's wife terms her husband's 'news of being alive' as 'rebirth for family'
- Drunk girl creates ruckus in Delhi's Connaught Place; arrested - Watch
- Preity Zinta to tie the knot this Valentine?
- JNU erupts over 'Shaheed Afzal Guru', 'Azad Kashmir'; rival student groups clash, police deployed
- WATCH: 'Sting videos of Kejriwal govt's minister Imran Hussain's staffer demanding bribe of Rs 25 lakh for his boss'