BJP MLA on fast unto death hospitalised
Bikaner: The fast unto death by BJP MLA
Devi Singh Bhati demanding new land acquisition act entered fourth day Friday even as the leader was hospitalised after his condition deteriorated.
Bhati, who began his hunger strike at Kolayat town on May 24, was admitted to PBM government hospital here last
night, police sources said today.
The leader`s condition is stated to be stable.
Meanwhile, another BJP MLA Vishwanath today joined the
strike in support of Bhati.
The agitation site has now been shifted to Bikaner
district headquarters from Kolayat town.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Is population control next on central govt's agenda after demonetization?
- India-Afghanistan thrash Pakistan over terrorism issue in Heart of Asia conference
- Gujarat: Goods train engine catches fire in Surat
- Watch: Tracing the journey of late Tamil Nadu CM Jayalalithaa from films to politics
- Tamil Nadu CM Jayalalithaa's condition extremely grave
- RIP Amma: Jayalalithaa dies after 75 days in hospital; Tamil Nadu mourns
- Fake or Real? 'Alien animal' caught on Karnataka-Kerala border
- People want to know whether Jayalalithaa is alive or not; PM Narendra Modi must intervene, says expelled AIADMK MP Sasikala Pushpa
- Tamil Nadu CM Jayalalithaa's condition continues to remain critical after suffering cardiac arrest
- I-T department rejects declaration of Rs 2,00,000 crore made under IDS by Mumbai family