BJP MLA on fast unto death hospitalised
Bikaner: The fast unto death by BJP MLA
Devi Singh Bhati demanding new land acquisition act entered fourth day Friday even as the leader was hospitalised after his condition deteriorated.
Bhati, who began his hunger strike at Kolayat town on May 24, was admitted to PBM government hospital here last
night, police sources said today.
The leader`s condition is stated to be stable.
Meanwhile, another BJP MLA Vishwanath today joined the
strike in support of Bhati.
The agitation site has now been shifted to Bikaner
district headquarters from Kolayat town.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Pregnant teen buried alive, wakes up in coffin
- How Hardik Patel got offended when asked about Arvind Kejriwal
- Explosive photos and phone conversation – How Mikhail plans to expose Indrani Mukerjea
- Arvind Kejriwal in Bihar, shown black flags at Patna airport
- Indrani Mukherjea's daughter Sheena Bora was strangled, body burnt with petrol: Mumbai Police chief