BJP to boycott Rajasthan assembly session today
Jaipur: Opposition BJP would boycott assembly session on Friday and submit a representation to the Governor requesting her not to discontinue the current assembly session.
"We have been demanding a long session for debate of several important issues like Centre`s decision to allow FDI in retail, deteriorating law and order situation in the state among others but the government wants to wind up the session in just two days," Deputy Leader of Opposition Ghanshyam Tiwari told reporters today.
"BJP members will stage an hour long dharna in the assembly building tomorrow from 10 am and thereafter meet Governor and submit a representation carrying our demands," he said.
"We will go to the Governor and request her to not prorogate the session," he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Dadri lynching: Is Kejriwal spreading poison between Hindus and Muslims?
- Muslims asked to sprinkle cow urine on body in order to be part of Garba festivities
- Congress workers blow up pigeons by blasting them inside rockets
- Dadri lynching: Rahul Gandhi reaches Dadri, meets victim Iqlakh's family
- Dadri lynching: Prime accused's father refutes allegations; says son is innocent
- Indrani Mukerjea regains consciousness, out of danger, says hospital
- Russia bombs ISIS headquarters in Syria, video goes viral on internet - Watch
- In Pics: Indian Super League 2015 opening ceremony!
- Dadri lynching case: Sadhvi Prachi makes provocative remark, says beef-eaters deserve such fate
- Read: What Salman Khan has to say about Akshay's 'Singh Is Bliing'