BJP trying to incite public sentiment: Gehlot
Jaipur: Rajasthan Chief Minister Ashok Gehlot on Wednesday said that BJP was now trying to incite public opinion on petty issues after finding little else with which to confront the Congress government in the state.
Gehlot was referring to the BJP`s Suraj Sankalp Yatra which is being undertaken by former chief minister and the party`s state president, Vasundhara Raje.
The Opposition party`s challenge was limited to focussing on the petty issues of water shortage, damaged roads and power outages, Gehlot told reporters on a visit to Mount Abu.
BJP was levelling baseless charges against the Congress as it had no specific agenda to take on in the walk up to Assembly polls in the state, Gehlot added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Till when will Kerala suffer violence in the name of politics?
- Till when will Kerala suffer violence in the name of politics? - Part II
- Till when will Kerala suffer violence in the name of politics? - Part III
- Till when will Kerala suffer violence in the name of politics? - Part IV
- Why is Mehbooba Mufti attacking Hindu beliefs for votes?
- It's official! Besides Punjab, AAP to contest elections in Goa as well, confirms Arvind Kejriwal
- NEET ordinance: Union Health Minister JP Nadda to meet President on Monday
- Will meet Trump despite his dangerous views on Muslims: Cameron
- Sambhavna Seth ready to walk down the aisle! - Pics inside
- Rajnath Singh mourns killing of jawans in Manipur, says MHA monitoring situation