BJP trying to incite public sentiment: Gehlot
Jaipur: Rajasthan Chief Minister Ashok Gehlot on Wednesday said that BJP was now trying to incite public opinion on petty issues after finding little else with which to confront the Congress government in the state.
Gehlot was referring to the BJP`s Suraj Sankalp Yatra which is being undertaken by former chief minister and the party`s state president, Vasundhara Raje.
The Opposition party`s challenge was limited to focussing on the petty issues of water shortage, damaged roads and power outages, Gehlot told reporters on a visit to Mount Abu.
BJP was levelling baseless charges against the Congress as it had no specific agenda to take on in the walk up to Assembly polls in the state, Gehlot added.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Kim Jong-Un issues bizarre diktat, asks North Korean men to copy his hairstyle, women to follow his wife
- Muslim man sends 'talaq' SMS to wife after learning about her gang-rape
- Watch: PM Narendra Modi's speech in Parliament on Constitution debate
- Entire Indian force can't defend Kashmir from terrorists: Farooq Abdullah
- Woman cop transferred within 24 hours of spat with Haryana minister Anil Vij