BJP trying to incite public sentiment: Gehlot
Jaipur: Rajasthan Chief Minister Ashok Gehlot on Wednesday said that BJP was now trying to incite public opinion on petty issues after finding little else with which to confront the Congress government in the state.
Gehlot was referring to the BJP`s Suraj Sankalp Yatra which is being undertaken by former chief minister and the party`s state president, Vasundhara Raje.
The Opposition party`s challenge was limited to focussing on the petty issues of water shortage, damaged roads and power outages, Gehlot told reporters on a visit to Mount Abu.
BJP was levelling baseless charges against the Congress as it had no specific agenda to take on in the walk up to Assembly polls in the state, Gehlot added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- I know why Indrani Mukherjea murdered my sister Sheena: Mikhail Bora
- OROP issue: With no breakthrough in sight, Army veterans may meet PM Narendra Modi today
- Sheena Bora murder case: All that we know about Indrani Mukherjea
- Pregnant teen buried alive, wakes up in coffin
- Sheena Bora murder case: Indrani Mukherjea's former husband, Sanjeev Khanna, arrested by Mumbai Police