BJP trying to incite public sentiment: Gehlot
Jaipur: Rajasthan Chief Minister Ashok Gehlot on Wednesday said that BJP was now trying to incite public opinion on petty issues after finding little else with which to confront the Congress government in the state.
Gehlot was referring to the BJP`s Suraj Sankalp Yatra which is being undertaken by former chief minister and the party`s state president, Vasundhara Raje.
The Opposition party`s challenge was limited to focussing on the petty issues of water shortage, damaged roads and power outages, Gehlot told reporters on a visit to Mount Abu.
BJP was levelling baseless charges against the Congress as it had no specific agenda to take on in the walk up to Assembly polls in the state, Gehlot added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: Yogi Adityanath's first speech as Uttar Pradesh CM in Gorakhpur
- What Hindu saints think about Ram Mandir issue?
- Yogi Adityanath to visit Gorakhpur for first time today after becoming UP CM
- Amit Shah addresses BJP's mega convention in Delhi
- Bikaner: 13-year-old schoolgirl raped by eight teachers
- WATCH: Skipper Virat Kohli carries drinks for Team India
- Know how to link your PAN card with Aadhaar card – Here is the step by step explanation
- WATCH: Tom Latham takes IMPOSSIBLE catch to dismiss Faf du Plessis
- Yogi Adityanath meets gang-rape survivor, who was forced to drink acid, at Lucknow hospital; two arrested
- Mohanlal's 'Manyam Puli' has a BREATHTAKING scene where TIGER attacks a boy! WATCH 'Pulimurugan' clip