BJP trying to incite public sentiment: Gehlot
Jaipur: Rajasthan Chief Minister Ashok Gehlot on Wednesday said that BJP was now trying to incite public opinion on petty issues after finding little else with which to confront the Congress government in the state.
Gehlot was referring to the BJP`s Suraj Sankalp Yatra which is being undertaken by former chief minister and the party`s state president, Vasundhara Raje.
The Opposition party`s challenge was limited to focussing on the petty issues of water shortage, damaged roads and power outages, Gehlot told reporters on a visit to Mount Abu.
BJP was levelling baseless charges against the Congress as it had no specific agenda to take on in the walk up to Assembly polls in the state, Gehlot added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Twelve-year-old ISIS suicide bomber caught and arrested in Iraq
- Ganga river crosses danger mark in UP, Bihar and West Bengal
- NDMC issues notices to President's Estate for mosquito breeding
- DNA: Analysis of how Indian women's success in Olympics changed mindset of our society
- DNA: Analysis of how Indian women's success in Olympics changed mindset of our society- Part II
- PHOTO (Inside): Not for the faint-hearted! Saina Nehwal shares image of her knee's broken bone
- 'Domestic airfares to decline at lower rate in Q2'
- US, Ukraine to conduct observation flights over Russia
- 25-year-old woman gang-raped, two arrested
- How to dress like a star within your budget! Get tips right away