BJP trying to tarnish image of Cong govt in Rajasthan: Gehlot
Jaipur: Chief Minister Ashok Gehlot on Monday accused the BJP of trying to tarnish the image of Rajasthan government by presenting a "wrong picture" of the state before the people.
"The previous BJP government led by Vasundhara Raje could have inititiated pro-people schemes, but failed to do so," he said while addressing public rallies in Sikar district.
He alleged the opposition BJP of presenting a wrong picture of the state before people.
"The Congress government has taken several steps for the overall development of Rajasthan," he claimed.
Gehlot held a meeting with senior officers and reviewed the progress of schemes like free medicines, shishu janani suraksha yojna, pension schemes and BPL housing schemes.
The chief minister also addressed public meetings under Congress Sandesh Yatra in Churu district and highlighted the schemes and programmes of the government.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indian- Americans launch online petition to declare Pakistan 'sponsor of terrorism'
- DNA: Analysis over who is responsible for tense condition of Kashmir after Burhan Wani's death?
- EU warns Pakistan of political and economic sanctions over atrocities in Baloch
- Should Pakistani artists be restricted from working in India?
- Discussion over if Pak is in fear of war after India's stringent initiative on Uri terror attack?
- SHOCKING VIDEO: This man was trying to take selfie with python - You won't believe what happened next!
- All you need to know about Reliance JioFi at Rs 1,999 – use free data till December 31
- Call up this number and get Reliance Jio's SIM for sure
- WATCH: Ravichandran Ashwin's magic ball that bamboozled Kane Williamson on Day 3
- If you have guts, send your suicide bombers to Pakistan: Samajwadi Party to MNS' Raj Thackeray