BJYM block president succumbs to injuries
Bundi: Block president of Bharatiya Janata Yuva Morcha (BJYM), who was injured in an attack by six persons, succumbed to his injuries at a private hospital in Kota here, police said.
Rajendra Singh Ashawat (32), son of Sangram Singh, who was attacked on January 12 at his home by six persons with sharp edged weapons in Hindoli police station area of the district, died last evening, Station House Officer Surendra Kumar Danodiya said.
According to police he was attacked following a dispute over land.
A case has been lodged against the six identified assailants in Hindoli police station, he said, adding all the accused are absconding.
A bandh is being observed in Hindoli town on Wednesday on a call given by the district BJP president, Kallulal Jangid.
"We want stern punishment and arrest of the assailants immediately," said district BJP president.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'US will continue to expand defense systems to protect South Korea, regional allies from North Korean missiles'
- Bandits kill 31 bush taxi passengers in Madagascar
- North Korean leader Kim Jong-Un hails successful test of new missile, says it can strike US Pacific bases
- LIC chairman S K Roy resigns two years before his term ends
- UEFA Euro 2016: Cristiano Ronaldo rescues Portugal; Belgium seal last-16 berth in Zlatan Ibrahimovic's farewell