BJYM block president succumbs to injuries
Bundi: Block president of Bharatiya Janata Yuva Morcha (BJYM), who was injured in an attack by six persons, succumbed to his injuries at a private hospital in Kota here, police said.
Rajendra Singh Ashawat (32), son of Sangram Singh, who was attacked on January 12 at his home by six persons with sharp edged weapons in Hindoli police station area of the district, died last evening, Station House Officer Surendra Kumar Danodiya said.
According to police he was attacked following a dispute over land.
A case has been lodged against the six identified assailants in Hindoli police station, he said, adding all the accused are absconding.
A bandh is being observed in Hindoli town on Wednesday on a call given by the district BJP president, Kallulal Jangid.
"We want stern punishment and arrest of the assailants immediately," said district BJP president.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Entire Indian force can't defend Kashmir from terrorists: Farooq Abdullah
- Woman cop transferred within 24 hours of spat with Haryana minister Anil Vij
- It's a reality, Muslim youths from South India more attracted to ISIS: Kiren Rijiju
- PM Narendra Modi meets journalists at Diwali Milan
- Sheena Bora murder: Why did Indrani send servant to Kolkata to get illegal drugs?