BJYM block president succumbs to injuries
Bundi: Block president of Bharatiya Janata Yuva Morcha (BJYM), who was injured in an attack by six persons, succumbed to his injuries at a private hospital in Kota here, police said.
Rajendra Singh Ashawat (32), son of Sangram Singh, who was attacked on January 12 at his home by six persons with sharp edged weapons in Hindoli police station area of the district, died last evening, Station House Officer Surendra Kumar Danodiya said.
According to police he was attacked following a dispute over land.
A case has been lodged against the six identified assailants in Hindoli police station, he said, adding all the accused are absconding.
A bandh is being observed in Hindoli town on Wednesday on a call given by the district BJP president, Kallulal Jangid.
"We want stern punishment and arrest of the assailants immediately," said district BJP president.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Is the bread you are buying increasing your risk of cancer?
- Is the bread you are buying increasing your risk of cancer? - Part II
- DNA: Analysis of India's first-ever indigenous space shuttle RLV-TD
- DNA: Analysis of Chabahar pact signed between India, Iran and Afghanistan
- DNA: Analysis of the plight of Onion farmers in India
- Oil prices dip as Iran says no plan to freeze output
- IMF said Greece needs 'unconditional' debt relief from EU creditors
- Man who wanted to “shake hands with lions” arrested!
- Manipur HSLC Results 2016 : (manresult.nic.in) Manipur Board HSLC (10th Class) Results 2016, BSEM 10th (HSLC) Results to be declared today
- President seeks more information on NEET Ordinance