BJYM block president succumbs to injuries
Bundi: Block president of Bharatiya Janata Yuva Morcha (BJYM), who was injured in an attack by six persons, succumbed to his injuries at a private hospital in Kota here, police said.
Rajendra Singh Ashawat (32), son of Sangram Singh, who was attacked on January 12 at his home by six persons with sharp edged weapons in Hindoli police station area of the district, died last evening, Station House Officer Surendra Kumar Danodiya said.
According to police he was attacked following a dispute over land.
A case has been lodged against the six identified assailants in Hindoli police station, he said, adding all the accused are absconding.
A bandh is being observed in Hindoli town on Wednesday on a call given by the district BJP president, Kallulal Jangid.
"We want stern punishment and arrest of the assailants immediately," said district BJP president.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'BJP is winning by absolute majority in Uttar Pradesh Assembly elections'
- 7th Pay Commission: Allowances committee raises HRA to 30%?
- India can meet its energy requirements from Moon by 2030, says ISRO
- J&K: 26 soldiers martyred, 22 militants killed as Army steps up security in Valley
- Virat Kohli becomes first Indian sportsperson to sign Rs 100-crore endorsement deal