BJYM block president succumbs to injuries
Bundi: Block president of Bharatiya Janata Yuva Morcha (BJYM), who was injured in an attack by six persons, succumbed to his injuries at a private hospital in Kota here, police said.
Rajendra Singh Ashawat (32), son of Sangram Singh, who was attacked on January 12 at his home by six persons with sharp edged weapons in Hindoli police station area of the district, died last evening, Station House Officer Surendra Kumar Danodiya said.
According to police he was attacked following a dispute over land.
A case has been lodged against the six identified assailants in Hindoli police station, he said, adding all the accused are absconding.
A bandh is being observed in Hindoli town on Wednesday on a call given by the district BJP president, Kallulal Jangid.
"We want stern punishment and arrest of the assailants immediately," said district BJP president.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Discussion over BJP's enormous victory in Maharashtra civic polls
- UP polls: Top 5 highlights of PM Modi's speech in Bahraich
- BMC elections 2017: Who will be the Mayor of Mumbai?
- NASA discovers seven Earth-like planets orbiting a single star
- BMC election results 2017: Shiv Sena ahead as single largest party
- Reliance Jio Vs Airtel free data plan: A comparison
- BMC election 2017 results: As it happened
- Maharashtra Civic Poll Results 2017: As it happened on Thursday
- WATCH: When Matthew Renshaw left everybody surprised by 'retiring ill' on Day 1 of India-England Test
- World's heaviest woman loses 50 kilos in just 12 days