BJYM national campaign to commence from Jaipur
Jaipur: BJP`s youth wing - Bharatiya Janata Yuva Morcha - will launch its national campaign against the the polices of the Central government here on August 9.
"The campaign `Gaddi Chhoro (relinquish power) rally` against the anti-people policies of the Central government will start from the state capital on August 9. It will begin from the party office in Jaipur," a BJYM leader said.
"Congress-led UPA government that came to power with the help of aam aadmi votes has now lost public support. The nation`s economy has deteriorated while high inflation and corruption have worsened the situation during the UPA rule. Our rallies will highlight all these," he said.
The Jaipur rally will be the first of the 150 rallies to be held across the country from August 9 to September 9.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Discussion over BJP's enormous victory in Maharashtra civic polls
- BMC elections 2017: Who will be the Mayor of Mumbai?
- Coimbatore: PM Narendra Modi unveils 112-foot tall bust of Lord Shiva
- Panel discussion on Farooq Abdullah's remark on terrorists
- Zee Media Exclusive: In conversation with BJP President Amit Shah
- BMC election 2017 results: As it happened
- Maharashtra Civic Poll Results 2017: As it happened on Thursday
- Mitchell Johnson takes a dig at Anil Kumble over calling Steve O'Keefe 'steady'
- IND vs AUS, 1st Test, Day 3: As it happened...
- BMC poll results: Shiv Sena approaches Congress for pact, party says 'not interested'