BJYM national campaign to commence from Jaipur
Jaipur: BJP`s youth wing - Bharatiya Janata Yuva Morcha - will launch its national campaign against the the polices of the Central government here on August 9.
"The campaign `Gaddi Chhoro (relinquish power) rally` against the anti-people policies of the Central government will start from the state capital on August 9. It will begin from the party office in Jaipur," a BJYM leader said.
"Congress-led UPA government that came to power with the help of aam aadmi votes has now lost public support. The nation`s economy has deteriorated while high inflation and corruption have worsened the situation during the UPA rule. Our rallies will highlight all these," he said.
The Jaipur rally will be the first of the 150 rallies to be held across the country from August 9 to September 9.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Aware of Chinese submarine deployment at Balochistan's Gwadar port, says Navy chief
- PM Narendra Modi's speech at Heart of Asia conference
- Like SAARC, should India boycott Pak in Heart of Asia conference?
- 'Heart of Asia' Conference begins in Amritsar; Sartaj Aziz to pay a visit on Sunday
- Iraqi army inches close to Baghdadi in Mosul- Report
- Rs 14,000 crore default case: Gujarat businessman detained, says money belongs to politicians, babus
- Newly-wed couple Yuvraj Singh and Hazel Keech perform `bhangra` at Goa airport – Viral video
- Gujarat man who disclosed Rs 14,000 crore unaccounted wealth goes missing
- RBI to issue new Rs 20, Rs 50 notes; old notes to remain legal tender
- Rahul Dravid heaps praise on Virat Kohli, R Ashwin; calls duo modern cricket legends