Body of newborn baby found in Jaipur
Jaipur: A newborn baby boy was on Saturday found dead near busy Narain Singh circle here, police said.
"The body of the some-days-old boy was found wrapped in a piece of cloth near a booking window of state roadways, they said.
It was spotted by some passengers present there," police said.
The body was shifted to mortuary at the SMS hospital, police said, adding, that it is still unknown who left it at the site where it was found.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Jamaat-e-Islami chief announces Rs 100 cr reward for PM Modi's arrest
- DNA: Captain Saurabh Kalia's torture at the hands of Pakistani Army
- India's second deadliest heatwave kills more than 2000 people
- DNA: Govt tests Maggi noodle samples from all states
- Zee Media exclusive interview with victim of Uber molestation
- Anti-minority remarks by Sangh Parivar leaders 'uncalled for': Narendra Modi
- Was asked to call Sunanda Pushkar’s death `natural`: AIIMS doctor
- From being the ‘Dabangg’ girl to ‘Akira’ - Sonakshi Sinha’s journey so far
- China ship carrying 458 on board sinks in Yangtze River: Five dead, hundreds missing