Body of newborn baby found in Jaipur
Jaipur: A newborn baby boy was on Saturday found dead near busy Narain Singh circle here, police said.
"The body of the some-days-old boy was found wrapped in a piece of cloth near a booking window of state roadways, they said.
It was spotted by some passengers present there," police said.
The body was shifted to mortuary at the SMS hospital, police said, adding, that it is still unknown who left it at the site where it was found.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Trouble mounts for Salman Khan as driver reiterates that actor killed blackbuck
- PM Modi to chair NITI aayog meeting today
- Narsingh Yadav dope scandal: NADA set to announce verdict today
- Protests in Kashmir were fuelled by LeT: Hafiz Saeed
- Cabinet approves changes to GST Bill, drops 1% additional tax
- Italian leaders vow to prevent terrorist attacks
- UN chief voices concern over Turkey situation
- Salman Khan’s ‘Tubelight’ shoot will commence at this breathtaking location – See pic
- WATCH: How Sri Lanka's mystery spinner Lakshan Sandakan left Australia spellbound
- Antibodies that protect against Zika virus in mice identified, claim scientists