Body of newborn baby found in Jaipur
Jaipur: A newborn baby boy was on Saturday found dead near busy Narain Singh circle here, police said.
"The body of the some-days-old boy was found wrapped in a piece of cloth near a booking window of state roadways, they said.
It was spotted by some passengers present there," police said.
The body was shifted to mortuary at the SMS hospital, police said, adding, that it is still unknown who left it at the site where it was found.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Panel discussion on clashes at JNU over Afzal Guru row
- DNA: JNU students clash over Afzal Guru row
- JNU students call terrorist Afzal Guru a martyr amid anti-nationalist slogans
- Panel discussion on clashes at JNU over Afzal Guru row- Part II
- PM Modi breaks protocol to receive Abu Dhabi Crown Prince Al Nahyan
- JNU erupts over 'Shaheed Afzal Guru', 'Azad Kashmir'; rival student groups clash, police deployed
- AAP poster showing Arvind Kejriwal with Bhindranwale sparks row in Punjab
- Video of Hanumanthappa's rescue that went viral on social media is fake - Watch
- Paid sex: Good or bad? This girl was too eager to find out - Watch what happened!
- Saraswati Puja on Vasant Panchami - Tithi, Muhurt and Vidhi