Bomb hoax creates panic in Jaipur
Jaipur: An anonymous call that a bomb has
been planted near a building at Ajmer gate here on Thursday created
panic in the area but it turned out to be a hoax, police said.
"A man made a call to the city police control room and
threatened that a bomb has been planted near `Yadgar` building
at Ajmer gate," DCP (Jaipur-North) Ashok Naruka said.
Bomb disposal squad and dog squad thoroughly checked the
entire area but found nothing suspicious.
"The mobile number which was used to make the call was
obtained through fake identity and we are examining its call
details to nab the accused," the DCP said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- J&K: Suspected Pakistani spy arrested in Samba district
- DNA: Reporting on war against ISIS in Mosul
- Kerala: Medical college prohibits girls from wearing jeans, noisy ornaments
- Ramgopal Yadav writes letter to SP party workers after Akhilesh Yadav sacked Shivpal Yadav
- DNA: Analysing the derogatory remarks made by Chinese Newspaper on Indians
- India vs New Zealand, 3rd ODI: As it happened...
- Samajwadi Party feud intensifies: Shivpal Yadav sacked, Ramgopal Yadav expelled - As it happened
- 'Ae Dil Hai Mushkil' row: Raj Thackeray says Rs 5 crore 'penance' for signing Pakistani artistes
- Kerala dress code row: 'Why not 'mundus' for men, if 'sarees' for women'
- PM Narendra Modi warns of 'surgical strikes' against black money, corruption