Bomb hoax creates panic in Jaipur
Jaipur: An anonymous call that a bomb has
been planted near a building at Ajmer gate here on Thursday created
panic in the area but it turned out to be a hoax, police said.
"A man made a call to the city police control room and
threatened that a bomb has been planted near `Yadgar` building
at Ajmer gate," DCP (Jaipur-North) Ashok Naruka said.
Bomb disposal squad and dog squad thoroughly checked the
entire area but found nothing suspicious.
"The mobile number which was used to make the call was
obtained through fake identity and we are examining its call
details to nab the accused," the DCP said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Missed the dance of American President Donald Trump? - Watch it here
- Pawan, a BE student develops smart dustbin -Watch
- DNA: Manish Sisodia faces CBI probe over alleged irregularities in 'Talk To AK' programme
- Barack Obama thanks Americans for making him a 'better man'
- UP elections: Mulayam Singh says he will campaign for son Akhilesh
- Accused of Muslim-bias on visa applications, Sushma Swaraj hits back
- Cuttack ODI: Umpire Kumar Dharmasena messes up DRS review, twitter couldn't stop trolling
- Donald Trump's Inauguration Day: As it happened
- Yuvraj Singh's wife Hazel Keech suggests new middle name for hubby Yuvi following Cuttack heroics
- Virat Kohli vs Sachin Tendulkar: Who is a better cricketer? Read what Virender Sehwag has to say