Bomb hoax in Udaipur
Jaipur: A bomb hoax today created panic
in Udaipur city of Rajasthan on the eve of Independence day.
An unidentified man called up the police control room and said that a bomb has been planted in the State Bank of Bikaner and Jaipur branch, police said.
The entire building where the bank is located was throughly checked by the security personnel, they said.
"It was a prank call by an unidentified man. Efforts are being made to trace out the caller," police added.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Prashant Bhushan questions Arvind Kejriwal on Lokpal through press conference
- PM Modi addresses the nation during Maan Ki baat
- Delhi police arrests BSF personnel, ISI operative for espionage
- Exclusive: Prakash Javadekar's views on issue of climate change before UN summit
- Kerala's Sunni religious leader calls gender equality ‘un-Islamic’
- Women fit only to deliver children, gender equality un-islamic: Kerala Muslim leader
- Russia strikes down Goa, India from its safe travel destinations list
- Arvind Kejriwal backs Tarun Gogoi's claim over Guv favouring BJP, suspects 'coop federalism'
- Intolerance issue: Aamir Khan's remarks 'innocent', says Rajkumar Hirani
- PM Modi leaves for Paris to take part in Climate Conference