Bomb hoax in Udaipur
Jaipur: A bomb hoax today created panic
in Udaipur city of Rajasthan on the eve of Independence day.
An unidentified man called up the police control room and said that a bomb has been planted in the State Bank of Bikaner and Jaipur branch, police said.
The entire building where the bank is located was throughly checked by the security personnel, they said.
"It was a prank call by an unidentified man. Efforts are being made to trace out the caller," police added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 24 dead after boat carrying 40 capsizes in river Ganga in Patna; many still missing
- My father wanted me to be a man of character: Navjot Singh Siddhu
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: What characteristics define a true leader?
- Tourists flock to Manali as snowfall takes a short break
- Is Akhilesh Yadav overlooking Muslims as Mulayam Singh alleged?
- Abhishek Bachchan reveals the moment when Aishwarya Rai said 'yes' to him
- India vs England, 1st ODI: As it happened...
- India vs England, Pune ODI: MS Dhoni still the boss; convinces Virat Kohli with spot on DRS call — WATCH
- India vs England, 1st ODI: Ravichandran Aswhin steals the show with huge six — WATCH
- Petrol price hiked by 42 paisa per litre, diesel by Rs 1.03 a litre