Bomb scare creates panic in Jaipur mall
Jaipur: An alarm raised by a security guard
of a mall about a bomb planted inside the building on Thursday sent
the police into a tizzy but nothing suspicious was detected.
A security guard of a mall in Adarsh Nagar locality
informed the police that he had overheard a conversation of a
couple about some suspected bomb inside the mall, Jaipur East
DCP Mahendra Singh said.
"Following the information, a search was conducted.
However, nothing suspicious object was found... The alarm
raised by the security man was false," he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch - Huge fire breaks out at petrol pump in Kota, Rajasthan
- NSG now 'nine times' stronger; receives technological strength from 12 countries!
- RJD strongman Shahabuddin brought to Delhi
- Bihar: Congress leader Brajesh Pandey accused of running sex racket
- UP elections in third phase; voting on 69 seats of 12 districts
- 'BJP is winning by absolute majority in Uttar Pradesh Assembly elections'
- 7th Pay Commission: Allowances committee raises HRA to 30%?
- Virat Kohli thanks sprint legend Usain Bolt for congratulating on 'record' Puma deal
- Virat Kohli becomes first Indian sportsperson to sign Rs 100-crore endorsement deal
- Uttar Pradesh Assembly elections 2017: Samajwadi Party's 'kaam bolta hai' slogan faces litmus test