Boy dies after being beaten up by teacher
Kannauj: In a case of brutal corporal punishment, a 10-year-old boy died allegedly after being beaten up by his teacher in Bilsahaiganj area in the district.
Sajid, a Class V student at Lakhi Public School in Azad Nagar, was allegedly beaten up by his teacher Rahul over some issue yesterday, police said today.
Later the teacher took Sajid to his home after which the boy was admitted to a private hospital where he died.
On the complaint of Sajid`s father, a case has been lodged.
Station House Officer O P Singh said the matter was being investigated.
The incident comes a week after a 10-year-old boy died after being allegedly beaten up by his two teachers at a government primary school at Pathakheda in Madhya Pradesh`s Betul district.
Aslam Ansari, a Class IV student, was allegedly beaten by his two teachers-- Birju Kumar Sonaria and Vijay Ram Bhagat following which he suffered critical back bone and neck injuries.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- MS Dhoni reacts in astonishment as Axar Patel takes a stunning one-handed catch - VIDEO
- BSP shrugs off Rita Bahuguna 's jump; says BJP will still face defeat in UP polls
- Navjot Singh Sidhu out on zero to Waqar Younis in 1990 – The match Kapil Sharma keeps talking about
- MS Dhoni or Virat Kohli? Here's Virender Sehwag's best ever reply
- Pierce Brosnan 'deeply shocked and saddened' because of Pan Masala brand ad