Boy dies after being beaten up by teacher
Kannauj: In a case of brutal corporal punishment, a 10-year-old boy died allegedly after being beaten up by his teacher in Bilsahaiganj area in the district.
Sajid, a Class V student at Lakhi Public School in Azad Nagar, was allegedly beaten up by his teacher Rahul over some issue yesterday, police said today.
Later the teacher took Sajid to his home after which the boy was admitted to a private hospital where he died.
On the complaint of Sajid`s father, a case has been lodged.
Station House Officer O P Singh said the matter was being investigated.
The incident comes a week after a 10-year-old boy died after being allegedly beaten up by his two teachers at a government primary school at Pathakheda in Madhya Pradesh`s Betul district.
Aslam Ansari, a Class IV student, was allegedly beaten by his two teachers-- Birju Kumar Sonaria and Vijay Ram Bhagat following which he suffered critical back bone and neck injuries.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- CBSE Class 10 (Class X Board) Result 2015 on cbse.nic.in, cbseresults.nic.in at 2 pm
- GUJCET Results 2015 declared on gseb.org
- Check cbseresults.nic.in, cbse.in for CBSE Class 10 X Board Result at 2 pm
- Rahul Gandhi takes another dig at NDA govt, says Manmohan gave lessons on economy to PM Modi
- Centre moves SC against Delhi HC order on LG's powers; hearing on Friday