Boy killed for ransom by cousin in Rajasthan
Kota: A five-year-old boy was allegedly abducted and murdered by his cousin here, police said.
Yesterday, Makebra police arrested Ishiteyak Ahmed alias Manjur and his aide Giraj Sharma, who have reportedly admitted to the crime.
Ashif was abducted on November 6, from his residence in Chandraghata area of the city by his cousin Manjur, in order to arrange money to pay his debt, police said
However, after sensing some threat, he murdered the boy and threw the body into a canal near Gumanpura area.
Search was on for the body in the canal, police said, adding, further investigations were on.
- Priyanka Chopra attends White House Correspondents' dinner, gets clicked with President Obama
- AgustaWestland scam: Manohar Parrikar to place all details about deal before Parliament on May 4
- READ: Rohit Sharma's touching hand-written letter to fans on his 29th birthday!
- `Obama out`: President gets in final laughs with US media
- Rajdeep Sardesai's exit from Twitter: REVEALED - Actual reason behind the journalist's walkout!