Boy killed for ransom by cousin in Rajasthan
Kota: A five-year-old boy was allegedly abducted and murdered by his cousin here, police said.
Yesterday, Makebra police arrested Ishiteyak Ahmed alias Manjur and his aide Giraj Sharma, who have reportedly admitted to the crime.
Ashif was abducted on November 6, from his residence in Chandraghata area of the city by his cousin Manjur, in order to arrange money to pay his debt, police said
However, after sensing some threat, he murdered the boy and threw the body into a canal near Gumanpura area.
Search was on for the body in the canal, police said, adding, further investigations were on.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Here's what Islamic State captors told Indian teachers
- Pakistan releases 163 Indian fishermen as goodwill gesture
- Drishyam earns Rs 17 cr in 2 days, Bajrangi clocks Rs 283 cr
- Washington Mayor calls Michelle Obama 'gorilla face', says 'she is attractive only to monkey man Barack'
- Two Indians freed from ISIS captivity in Libya to head home, fate of other two unknown