Boy killed for ransom by cousin in Rajasthan
Kota: A five-year-old boy was allegedly abducted and murdered by his cousin here, police said.
Yesterday, Makebra police arrested Ishiteyak Ahmed alias Manjur and his aide Giraj Sharma, who have reportedly admitted to the crime.
Ashif was abducted on November 6, from his residence in Chandraghata area of the city by his cousin Manjur, in order to arrange money to pay his debt, police said
However, after sensing some threat, he murdered the boy and threw the body into a canal near Gumanpura area.
Search was on for the body in the canal, police said, adding, further investigations were on.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'Baahubali' becomes first non-Hindi film to cross Rs 500 crore
- Ban on internet porn: Here's why it is impossible
- 'Bajrangi Bhaijaan' impact: Govt agrees to help deaf-and-dumb Indian girl stranded in Pakistan
- Govt doesn't want you to even watch porn in private, blocks over 800 sites
- Personality check: What is the colour of your eyes?