Bullion trader beaten to death in Jaipur
Jaipur: A middle-aged businessman was allegedly beaten to death by some unidentified men inside his shop in the city, police said on Monday.
The incident took place late last night when the miscreants barged into the shop of Rambabu (45) and beat him up badly.
Later, he was rushed to SMS hospital where he succumbed to critical head injuries today.
Police claimed that some family dispute or an old rivalry could be behind the murder of the victim, who was into bullion business.
Meanwhile, a case has been registered in this regard, police added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sheena's diary reveals disturbed relationship with parents: DNA reports
- Shameless cheating in exams, when will Bihar learn?
- Setback for Air India as 30 Boeing 787 Dreamliner pilots resign
- Sheena case: Indrani quizzed jointly with Peter, denies killing daughter
- Trade unions` strike hits normal life across India
- Sonakshi Sinha silences Twitter troll for calling her ugly and it's epic!
- Sheena Bora murder saga: 12 questions that police asked Peter Mukerjea during 12-hour grilling?
- Sunny Leone steamy condom ad (uncensored): Watch why this video is making news
- Indrani Mukerjea confesses to her role in Sheena Bora murder case
- 'Insulted' Samajwadi Party walks out of 'Janata Parivar', to contest Bihar polls alone