Center should work on Right to Shelter: Gehlot
Manoharpur: Rajasthan Chief Minister
Ashok Gehlot on Tuesday said his government was working with full
dedication for providing shelter to the needy.
"It is our dream and effort that no family lives without
shelter in the state. The UPA government has launched several
remarkable schemes and programmes like Right to Information,
Right to Education. Now, it should work on Right to Shelter,"
he told reporters.
He said the government was implementing Indira Awas Yojna
and Mukhyamantri Gramin BPL Awas Yojna to ensure that none was
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Child critically injured as crude bomb explodes in Kolkata
- Indian govt signs historic Naga peace accord with NSCN(I-M)
- Delhi HC issues notice to Kejriwal govt on advertisement expenses
- Allahabad: Controversy over bar owner's appointment as Mahamandaleshwar
- FTII students stage protest at Jantar Mantar in Delhi
- 'Baahubali' becomes first non-Hindi film to cross Rs 500 crore
- 'Bajrangi Bhaijaan' impact: Govt agrees to help deaf-and-dumb Indian girl stranded in Pakistan
- Ban on internet porn: Here's why it is impossible
- Govt doesn't want you to even watch porn in private, blocks over 800 sites