Center should work on Right to Shelter: Gehlot
Manoharpur: Rajasthan Chief Minister
Ashok Gehlot on Tuesday said his government was working with full
dedication for providing shelter to the needy.
"It is our dream and effort that no family lives without
shelter in the state. The UPA government has launched several
remarkable schemes and programmes like Right to Information,
Right to Education. Now, it should work on Right to Shelter,"
he told reporters.
He said the government was implementing Indira Awas Yojna
and Mukhyamantri Gramin BPL Awas Yojna to ensure that none was
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Mobile, internet services restored in Jammu, restrictions continue in Kashmir Valley
- GST expectations buoy equity markets; Sensex trading at 28,121
- Four Pakistan-backed terrorists killed, 1 apprehended in J&K's Naugam, encounter on
- National Museum gets new chief and he has an Ayodhya connection
- Solar Impulse 2 completes historic round-the-world trip: Incredible welcome for pilots in Abu Dhabi (Watch)