Center should work on Right to Shelter: Gehlot
Manoharpur: Rajasthan Chief Minister
Ashok Gehlot on Tuesday said his government was working with full
dedication for providing shelter to the needy.
"It is our dream and effort that no family lives without
shelter in the state. The UPA government has launched several
remarkable schemes and programmes like Right to Information,
Right to Education. Now, it should work on Right to Shelter,"
he told reporters.
He said the government was implementing Indira Awas Yojna
and Mukhyamantri Gramin BPL Awas Yojna to ensure that none was
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Dengue cases on the rise in Delhi - Is the govt waiting for another epidemic?
- JNU student accuses fellow PhD scholar and AISA member of rape
- Sukhoi 30MKI posted in Arunachal Pradesh; Kiren Rijiju lauds development
- Olympic medalist PV Sindhu returns to Hyderabad; receives grand welcome
- Twelve-year-old ISIS suicide bomber caught and arrested in Iraq
- Jigisha Ghosh murder case: Delhi court pronounces death for two convicts, life in jail for third
- Joint Admission Board forms panel to suggest ways to boost number of women in IITs
- Revealed! How Diana Penty prepped up for her character in 'Happy Bhag Jayegi' – Details inside
- No more surge pricing for Ola, Uber, others; all taxis to charge govt-set fares in Delhi from today
- Flood situation remains grim in UP, MP and Bihar; Ganga flowing above danger mark