Center should work on Right to Shelter: Gehlot
Manoharpur: Rajasthan Chief Minister
Ashok Gehlot on Tuesday said his government was working with full
dedication for providing shelter to the needy.
"It is our dream and effort that no family lives without
shelter in the state. The UPA government has launched several
remarkable schemes and programmes like Right to Information,
Right to Education. Now, it should work on Right to Shelter,"
he told reporters.
He said the government was implementing Indira Awas Yojna
and Mukhyamantri Gramin BPL Awas Yojna to ensure that none was
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Highlights - India vs England 2nd ODI in Cuttack
- DNA: Manish Sisodia faces CBI probe over alleged irregularities in 'Talk To AK' programme
- Donald Trump to be sworn in as 45th US President today
- Barack Obama thanks Americans for making him a 'better man'
- Exclusive: Srinagar freezes at minus 3; common man struggles for basic commodities
- WATCH: MS Dhoni asks Jasprit Bumrah to go easy after he hurriedly ran out England skipper Eoin Morgan
- WATCH: How MS Dhoni saved Yuvraj Singh's wicket with another successful DRS review
- Accused of Muslim-bias on visa applications, Sushma Swaraj hits back
- India vs England: After Virender Sehwag, Sachin Tendulkar gives Piers Morgan cricketing gyan
- Donald Trump's Inauguration Day: As it happened