`Centre to strengthen communication to be set up at Jaipur`
Jaipur: A centre will be set up at state office of Congress for strengthening communication, network and to integrate social media in the communication strategies and campaign, AICC Secretary Priya Dutt said here on Saturday.
The communication centre to be set up within a month will have three components of print and electronic, social media and research wing.
It will be linked with AICC`s communication centre and help the party reaching out to masses through these medium, she told reporters here.
Dutt held a meeting of the party`s spokespersons and asked them to associate techno-friendly youths through the medium of social media and to run special campaigns for the purpose.
"We are evolving new communication strategies so that we can reach out to maximum masses through print, electronic and social media and tell them about the achievements of the Congress party which contests election on the issue of development," she said.
"Social media is a strong tool today and we cannot avoid it," Dutt said.
- NHRC issues notice to Rajasthan government over death of 11 children in home
- Delhi: 10-year-old boy dies due to overdose of Vitamin D
- Haryana: Groom injured in celebratory firing at wedding in Hissar
- Phase V of West Bengal Assembly polls starts today
- Discussion over Mamata Banerjee's close aide Firhad Hakim's 'mini Pakistan' comment
- CISCE ICSE Class 10, ISC Class 12 Examinations Results 2016 to be announced on May 6 at 3 pm
- Photo alert! Imran Khan and wife Avantika Malik party with Ranbir Kapoor
- Ban on diesel cars: Supreme Court to hear industry petition today
- CTET May 8 exam: CBSE releases admit cards, eligible list for Haryana candidates
- Arvind Kejriwal lauds PM Narendra Modi's Cabinet Minister Suresh Prabhu – Know why