`Centre to strengthen communication to be set up at Jaipur`
Jaipur: A centre will be set up at state office of Congress for strengthening communication, network and to integrate social media in the communication strategies and campaign, AICC Secretary Priya Dutt said here on Saturday.
The communication centre to be set up within a month will have three components of print and electronic, social media and research wing.
It will be linked with AICC`s communication centre and help the party reaching out to masses through these medium, she told reporters here.
Dutt held a meeting of the party`s spokespersons and asked them to associate techno-friendly youths through the medium of social media and to run special campaigns for the purpose.
"We are evolving new communication strategies so that we can reach out to maximum masses through print, electronic and social media and tell them about the achievements of the Congress party which contests election on the issue of development," she said.
"Social media is a strong tool today and we cannot avoid it," Dutt said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- UP polls: Top 5 highlights of PM Modi's speech in Bahraich
- Discussion over BJP's enormous victory in Maharashtra civic polls
- NASA discovers seven Earth-like planets orbiting a single star
- Is Samajwadi Party-Congress alliance just a compulsion for Akhilesh Yadav?
- BMC election results 2017: Shiv Sena ahead as single largest party
- Reliance Jio Vs Airtel free data plan: A comparison
- BMC election 2017 results: As it happened
- How Kashmiris use children for 'meri jaan Pakistan' type 'freedom struggle' - WATCH
- WATCH: When Matthew Renshaw left everybody surprised by 'retiring ill' on Day 1 of India-England Test
- Maharashtra Civic Poll Results 2017: As it happened on Thursday