Charges framed against former Rajasthan minister in rape case
Jaipur: A local court on Tuesday framed charges against former Rajathan minister Babu Lal Nagar in a rape case.
The Jaipur District judge`s court charged the former minister under sections 376 (rape), 323 (causing hurt) and 506 (criminal intimidation) of the Indian Penal Code (IPC).
The matter was posted for next hearing to February 28.
Nagar, former Dairy and Civil Supplies Minister in the Gehlot government, was arrested by CBI in October last year after a married woman accused him of raping her.
The 35-year-old woman had alleged that Nagar raped and beat her up on September 11 last year after calling her to his official bungalow here on the pretext of getting her a job.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Nawaz Sharif's dream of making Kashmir a terror hell will never come true, says Sushma Swaraj
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: How to develop good communication skills for a successful life?
- Curfew lifted from 4 districts of Kashmir valley
- Recently launched Pokemon Go gaining extreme popularity among users
- Rajnath Singh meets J&K CM Mehbooba Mufti to discuss current situation in valley