Children`s Literature Festival at NBT book fair
Jaipur: National Centre for Children`s Literature, a wing of National Book Trust-India, would hold a three-day Children`s Literature Festival from October 10 during the ongoing book fair here.
The festival will be held in the fair at SMS investment ground from October 10, according to an NBT official.
Besides a range of book-related activities for children, a panel discussion on "Do today`s children like to read folk-tales and fairy-tales?" would be held on October 11, he said.
Kshama Sharma, Executive Editor of children`s magazine `Nandan` and litterateur Prempal Sharma will interact with children in this event, he said.
A session on enacting a story is also scheduled on October 11 which would be conducted by author and dramatist Sangeeta Sethi, the official said.
The book fair organised by National Book Trust-India was inaugurated by Rajasthan Chief Minister, Ashok Gehlot yesterday.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indian Army conducts surgical strikes across LoC: Watch DGMO Lt Gen Ranbir Singh's PC
- Indian Army targets terror camps across LoC; Pak PM Sharif condemns
- Pak forces will teach Zee News what real surgical strike is: Hafiz Saeed
- 7 terror camps destroyed by Indian Army in surgical strikes
- DNA: Indian Army carries out surgical strikes across LoC
- Hafiz Saeed threatens Zee News, says Pak forces will teach what real surgical strikes are
- What is surgical strike and how it is conducted - MUST KNOW for every Indian
- Pak postpones SAARC Summit after five member states pull out of conference: As it happened
- SALUTE! Brave Indian army commandos give befitting reply to Pak-sponsored terrorists
- Surgical strikes across LoC in Pakistan were filmed, videos kept as proof