Children`s Literature Festival at NBT book fair
Jaipur: National Centre for Children`s Literature, a wing of National Book Trust-India, would hold a three-day Children`s Literature Festival from October 10 during the ongoing book fair here.
The festival will be held in the fair at SMS investment ground from October 10, according to an NBT official.
Besides a range of book-related activities for children, a panel discussion on "Do today`s children like to read folk-tales and fairy-tales?" would be held on October 11, he said.
Kshama Sharma, Executive Editor of children`s magazine `Nandan` and litterateur Prempal Sharma will interact with children in this event, he said.
A session on enacting a story is also scheduled on October 11 which would be conducted by author and dramatist Sangeeta Sethi, the official said.
The book fair organised by National Book Trust-India was inaugurated by Rajasthan Chief Minister, Ashok Gehlot yesterday.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: Is Corporate Social Responsibility nothing but a marketing gimmick?
- Journalist covering Vyapam scam dies in Madhya Pradesh
- Vyapam Scam: IMA president Sudhir Tiwari fears life threat
- Vyapam Scam: Mystery over journalist Akshay Singh's death continues
- The inside story of IC-814 hijacking
- Vyapam scam: MP medical college dean found dead in hotel, body sent for post-mortem
- Vyapam scam: Last rites of journalist Akshay Singh performed; MP CM assures of SIT probe
- Photographer captures International Space Station flying across moon
- Akshay Singh's death case: MP CM assures fair probe, lambasts Oppn over Vyapam scam
- PM Narendra Modi holds talks with Uzbek leader