Children`s Literature Festival at NBT book fair
Jaipur: National Centre for Children`s Literature, a wing of National Book Trust-India, would hold a three-day Children`s Literature Festival from October 10 during the ongoing book fair here.
The festival will be held in the fair at SMS investment ground from October 10, according to an NBT official.
Besides a range of book-related activities for children, a panel discussion on "Do today`s children like to read folk-tales and fairy-tales?" would be held on October 11, he said.
Kshama Sharma, Executive Editor of children`s magazine `Nandan` and litterateur Prempal Sharma will interact with children in this event, he said.
A session on enacting a story is also scheduled on October 11 which would be conducted by author and dramatist Sangeeta Sethi, the official said.
The book fair organised by National Book Trust-India was inaugurated by Rajasthan Chief Minister, Ashok Gehlot yesterday.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Ceasefire violations by Pak: Should India carry out surgical strike part-II?
- Pak High Commission staffer grilled for spying, asked to leave India
- Panel discussion on the need of Pakistan's ambassador in India
- Meet Lynlee Hope - Texas baby who was 'born' twice!
- DNA: Zee Media's campaign to celebrate Diwali with soldier's family
- Pakistan's brutality exposed; `Black Day` protesters thrashed in PoK - Video goes viral
- Pakistan High Commission staffer, briefly detained for espionage, asked to leave India in 48 hours
- Diwali 2016: Dhanteras Puja timings, Tithi and Vidhi
- Pakistan declares Indian High Commission official persona non grata, asks him to leave country
- UPA govt thought of attacking Lashkar HQ, training camps after 26/11 strike, claims ex-NSA Shivshankar Menon