Children`s Literature Festival at NBT book fair
Jaipur: National Centre for Children`s Literature, a wing of National Book Trust-India, would hold a three-day Children`s Literature Festival from October 10 during the ongoing book fair here.
The festival will be held in the fair at SMS investment ground from October 10, according to an NBT official.
Besides a range of book-related activities for children, a panel discussion on "Do today`s children like to read folk-tales and fairy-tales?" would be held on October 11, he said.
Kshama Sharma, Executive Editor of children`s magazine `Nandan` and litterateur Prempal Sharma will interact with children in this event, he said.
A session on enacting a story is also scheduled on October 11 which would be conducted by author and dramatist Sangeeta Sethi, the official said.
The book fair organised by National Book Trust-India was inaugurated by Rajasthan Chief Minister, Ashok Gehlot yesterday.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Turkey has the right to defend its airspace, says Obama
- J&K: Terrorists attack Army camp at Tangdhar near LoC
- Proud to be an Indian, no plans to leave the country, says Aamir Khan
- Panel discussion on Aamir Khan's ignorance on Kashmiri Pandits
- Rahul Gandhi's embarrassment in front of Bengaluru college students
- Intolerance issue: Proud to be Indian, won't leave country, says Aamir Khan
- Watch: Chicago cop shoots a 17-year-old black man 16 times
- Army camp attacked in J&K's Kupwara; three JeM terrorists, one civilian killed
- WATCH: Rahul Gandhi asks 'Is Swachh Bharat working', Mount Carmel girls yell 'Yessss'
- Aamir Khan's 12-day mystery: From lauding Modi's 'positive India' to dubbing India as 'intolerant'