Children`s Literature Festival at NBT book fair
Jaipur: National Centre for Children`s Literature, a wing of National Book Trust-India, would hold a three-day Children`s Literature Festival from October 10 during the ongoing book fair here.
The festival will be held in the fair at SMS investment ground from October 10, according to an NBT official.
Besides a range of book-related activities for children, a panel discussion on "Do today`s children like to read folk-tales and fairy-tales?" would be held on October 11, he said.
Kshama Sharma, Executive Editor of children`s magazine `Nandan` and litterateur Prempal Sharma will interact with children in this event, he said.
A session on enacting a story is also scheduled on October 11 which would be conducted by author and dramatist Sangeeta Sethi, the official said.
The book fair organised by National Book Trust-India was inaugurated by Rajasthan Chief Minister, Ashok Gehlot yesterday.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: How to expand your existing business
- Entire Indian force can't defend Kashmir from terrorists, says Farooq Abdullah
- Prashant Bhushan questions Arvind Kejriwal on Lokpal through press conference
- UP: DM B Chandrakala participates in anti-riots drill in Bulandshahr
- PM Modi addresses the nation during Maan Ki baat
- Women fit only to deliver children, gender equality un-islamic: Kerala Muslim leader
- Sheena Bora murder: Why did Indrani send servant to Kolkata to get illegal drugs?
- Russian MP dies while ‘having sex’ inside car - Read
- Ban on Salman Rushdie's 'The Satanic Verses' by Rajiv Gandhi govt was a mistake: P Chidambaram
- Russia strikes down Goa, India from its safe travel destinations list